Leila A / ICGID: LA-91MF / #18555

Here you can discuss Leila A, ICGID: LA-91MF

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Met-Art - 2011-03-22 - Leila A - Seasons (HD)

• Met-Art - 2011-04-22 - Leila A - Recuerde

• Sensual, gentle, real and beautiful. Go, girl!

• Now known as Fannie at Errotica-Archives

• Errotica-archives - 2011-05-04 - Fannie - Ajour

• Errotica-archives - 2011-05-31 - Fannie - Hearts

• Errotica-archives - 2011-06-21 - Fannie - Teatime

• The Ajour link is faulty.

• No 3 last month, likely No 4 this month, but can she make it to the top - or should she make it to the top? I think so...

• Leila is very classy and has a great smile. She deserves to be on top one day. Likely not this month, but if a hacker decides it's her hour, I will not be upset.

• In all due fairness, she should be a contender for a top spot this month.

• I agree with the blues brothers, blue parrot and DeepBlueGaze. Leila is special. She deserves the top spot some time soon. Thanks to her for being willing to share her beauty, and to Rylsky for finding her and picturing her with the level of quality we expect from him!

• Fakers, you sux. Why is this girl at the last place of the top 10?

• Dear russell, voting for Top 10 Cover remains a mess and it will stay that way as long as the voting resorts to averages. I see that you have applied the threshold of 5 or so votes for the average to count (which makes the whole exercise non-transparent btw), but even with this measure, the Top 10 list is changing by minute. The reason is purely mathematical and I will explain it by the example: if you have the average around 8.0 then one vote of 1.0 needs four votes of 8.0 to counteract its impact. (If averages were around 9.0 then you would need 11 votes of 9.0 to neutralize one 1.0 vote). So, we are really voting against rather than for the models. All this will not be remedied even with larger number of votes as one would likely think that then an individual vote would count less - why? Because the differences are very small and an individual voter can still send the Top 10 Covers all over the place. I strongly urge you to fix this voting either by having one button to vote for the cover (like with models) or to retain current "star" system, but then to count the number of stars rather than average of stars per vote. By counting cummulative stars, even voting against the model would contribute little, which makes it nicely ironical. You have a great web site, and it is a pity that such a dilettante voting system is making it less than perfect. Keep on great work. Thanks, Blue parrot.