Lissa A / ICGID: LA-853F / #2214

Here you can discuss Lissa A, ICGID: LA-853F

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• kamilla or lida is a marvelous profesional model, she is pretty. she has glamour. erotism, arts, she do very fine the arts from, work nude in fron to the camera, she has any exceptional, that do that one , watch, and watch her photosets, during hours, and inloved from her.

kamilla is one super star model to the internet .I saw her from first time in one set with felicity fey, and she cause in me one great impresion for her serenity in the set , her skin, her eyes, her smile, and this beauty body , she is marvelous, I love her, she is my teen dream , i am inloved from her, i wish her the best in her career as model, and many kiss my baby.

• From Russia With Love (Kamilla)

Domai (Zyta)

Just Nude (Lidia)

Teenage Depot

• she is teh most beatifull girl in the web I like to know more about her I like to know her complet profile if some body know more about her please send to my e mail nechi_short@hotmail.com

• mi sono innamorato la donna dei miei sogni

• only my opinion, but this girl possesses THE PERFECT female form. the unbelievable curves, the amazing ABUNDANCE on one so lean........she's beyond breathtaking. and the exotic face and fine, smooth, dusky hide that encases her many charms make Kamilla unforgettable . I think she knows it, too; there really is a confidence that comes through in her photos.

• Beautiful girl! Ilove!

• Shame. This hottie is very shy.

• She's the one and only! Her perfect curves, her soft and tanned skin, her hazel eyes, the long and silky hair, this innocent smile. All this makes this composition of perfectness in every part of her body a goddess-like ray of sun in a world of try-to-be- and want-to-be-beauties.

Her movies show her as a witty, sensitive and cute young lady each man longs for to hold in his arms and never let go again.

Does anybody know any details about this lady? Real name maybe? She's russian as far as I heard from the movies but where from?

• Hi Bennybunny. don't we all share your cravings... Just so happens, I do happen to know this girl's real name. Sorry to appear cruel, but it is this site's policy to not publish a model's real name unless she advertises as a model under that name, which this girl doesn't. She only ever did "a bit of modeling on the side" and has retired from the business a while ago.

• The same: Maria_12852.htm

• SHE IS THE MOST BEATIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD SHE IS PERFECT I LOVE HER

• Lissa The as a matter of fact Nagy Kamilla and mem also Russ. His only mother ex Russ, He's Hungarian. romaic was born (half) Hungary, Dunaújváros lives on the brink of Budapest. In Hungary ended up their schools also. Since when model rides, sokat, keveset is Hungary. Their purposes: would like kamera another side to stand, own fotóstudiót wants...

Rigin Studio Model Page: Maria Model Page

• Here more than 100 (Kamilla18) from a series you may be looking show pictures, from this fairy-like beautiful Hungarian Romany girl, Kamilláról:

http://www.sologirlthumbs.com/galleries/kamilla_18_0.php?ref=top

Have fun! ! !

• she is the most pretty girl in the world also she is the most brightnnes and most beauty star in the iniverse