Ekaterina C / ICGID: KX-004E / #2349

Here you can discuss Ekaterina C, ICGID: KX-004E

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• She has one more set called "Fair Skies", released on 1.31.2007 from mpl studios.

http://www.mplstudios.com/updates/2007/01.htm

• You are missing 3 Domai-sets of her and on MPL-set i think.
    The rest is good work of ya.

• Hmm - dont know what happened there, missing both 01-31's.
    Fixed now. Thanks

• Hi

EKATERINA C

Eyecolor: BROWN
    Haircolor: BROWN

Height: 45 cm
    Weight: 73 kg

Breast Size: Medium
    Measurements: 88/ 60/ 86

And outher Info: (Met-ART)

Tattoo: right ass cheek

(EKATERINA_C MET-ART EKATERINA)

RASDARK

• The Gallery-Link to "Shangri-La" is wrongly set. The Link is for the other set "Savannah".

• @rasdark:

i assume you mean 145cm. even then there is no way she weighs 73 kilos.

she is lean, so at least one data must be wrong.

Probably both. I assume she must be about 1.55-60m.

Take a look at the set with inna c.

Not that it matters, she is stil cute as a button and still no new set (ever i guess...).

• You are right Dee [a type error! ;)], but really - I think both is wrong - she look taller
    MET-ART say, she is 160 cm high. Thanks! I change

• What a beautiful girl. I think that it would be impossible to take abad photo of her. Her photos are breathtaking without any vulgarity- I like that she doesn't show everthing. After lookingt at the Met Art gallery called, Ekaterina, I just hope that she doesn't really smoke- she's much too nice to risk her health

• Pity the poor photographers. Imagine having to spend hours with Katerina while she is nude and getting paid!!

• Nobody dont know how is this? she hasnt page on facebook? or ner realy name or mail?

• Met Art bio:
    I love my body! I was so excited to do my first photo shoots for Met-Art. I exercise and take care of myself. My favourite past time however is to listen to music and enjoy the outdoors.

• Correction (small): METMODEL (and EroBty) "Aquanaut" name her Ekaterina (-blah) (as distinct from Ekat-D and Ekat-A).

There's a couple oddities about her 13JAN06 (later of 2) METMODEL sets, España.
    1) There is no corresponding Erotic Beauty set. Yes, I looked. EroBty shows one set.
    2) The España cover identifies her as model: Katerina.