Anne P / ICGID: AP-004H / #21629

Here you can discuss Anne P, ICGID: AP-004H

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• I think she will be on Met-Art from tomorrow. As Oliwia A.

• THIS GIRL IS CLOSE TO PERFECT LOOKING!!! So Far I've only seen 4 sets of her on femjoy and am aware of one on Metart. I cinerely hope she does more and perhaps branches into HC

• Oliwia at Errotica.

• I think she is much more attractive in the Femjoy sets than the MetArt sets. MetArt should try another photographer (and get her to smile - she's beautiful when she smiles).

• Anne is my choice for best newcomer. She has a great smile and perfect breasts. She seems in perfect confidence in her poses. I hope we will see her for many years.

• @Henry - I agree about the smile. Femjoy has at least two reasons for being about at the same level of beauty as MET-Art. One is the smile thing: MET doesn't encourage photographers to have their models smile as often as Femjoy does. Anna AJ is another example beside Anne P. Both MET and Hegre don't like Anna's smile, but other sites make it clear that her smile is fine. Another reason Femjoy is close to MET in models' beauty is Stefan Soell. He's exceptional in bringing out models' beauty. He also has a knack of finding gorgeous models who stick with him almost exclusively as their photographer. Apart from occasional appearances at high-quality and low-quantity sites like Domai and BodyInMind, he sells only to Femjoy.

• I have to agree with a few of the others here, that Anne's Smile is one of her greatest assets. She also has an incredibly beautiful and alluring body...foremost are thos wonderful breasts. I, too have hopes of seeing her for many years. However...not in HC, thank you.

• Anne is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and that's saying something since I'm 65! I hope she just stays natural, no tats, or implants. She is perfect the way she is.

• count of 71 of "Lipstick Traces" is wrong

contains really 107 pics as the cover says

• I agree with what mojox said about Anne's smile. It's aimed right at you. Unlike so many models who seem to just go through the motions (or are WAY over-acting in the sultry, slutty, horny or whatever departments) she really connects with the viewer

• afaik she did recently a hardcore scene including anal... someone knows more?

• LOL... or it was your sister.

Come back with a link if you know so much things, otherwise stop these BS.

• She has really obvious some of the best breasts ever!