Sienna / ICGID: SX-005L / #22726

Here you can discuss Sienna, ICGID: SX-005L

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Piercing - navel.

It's perfectly visible in the Aquamarine and Easy to love sets.

• Also on her MPL page says she was nineteen at her debut, which is November 2011, so she is most probably born in 1992.

• Mpl Studios

Sienna

Easy to Love

• One of the most flat-out awesomely-yet-naturally beautiful women I've ever seen, in nude photography. SURELY she has done SOMETHING else . . . we just have to find it.

• Totaly agree with u! C'mon guys, lets see if we can find new stuff of her...

• So it's looking like her three sets for MPL (probably from a single photo shoot) are all she has ever done? That's too bad. She is absolutely beautiful.

• I love Sienna:) Fantastic girl :)

• Wow, Sienna is amazingly gorgeous. I can't find any more modelling she has done besides the ones for MPL studios. I hope one day she will return to nude modelling and give us a couple more sets.

• (SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG COMMENT) Alright Sienna fans, I've got some pretty depressing news. I tried so hard to find out more info about her (last name, other photoshoots) and eventually said screw it. I decided to email the "webmaster" @ MPL Studios, asking if there's any other information regarding her. He actually replied to me, and what he had to say were along the lines of "Her story is quite simple... she did the one outdoor photoshoot..." (which is strange because she has 3 and they're from different months, unless they were all shot at once and released at different times to the public--but getting back to the story): "...and decided to stop being a nude model. She moved to France to work in the fashion industry there... That's the last we heard and the MPL photos are the only ones she ever made." I never would have guessed that's where she ended up, but I tried a few more searches and I think it's pretty much hopeless of even finding her whereabouts now. It seems as if she completely vanished from the internet after MPL (I can't even find her name on any social media sites), but maybe it's good she decided to stop posing naked; after all, I kinda wish I wasn't here looking at nude models. But I wish I could at least see the kind of work she does now. It would be awesome for someone to find some more info, but all I get from searching for Sienna is freaking fashion designer Sienna Miller, Sienna Toyotas, or clothing occasionally called "Sienna" brand (which I doubt has to do with her). It's pretty frustrating, but maybe something will turn up someday. I really didn't want to give up looking, but I think I'll have to. If someone feels like it, maybe they could email that same guy, and perhaps he'd give a different response with more info that he didn't tell me.

• The beginning of your post made it sound like she was dead or something.

Odds are the MPL webmaster just made up a story, that's part of their job to make up glamorous stories about the models.

He probably never knew anything about her, except for the 3 photoshoots she did.

• You may be right. I've emailed the webmaster asking about her and I'm gonna see if he says something different..

• here‘’s her vk,found it by using FindFace
    https://vk.com/id19163965
    no thanks!

• HEH,

That's definitely her. Wow, good find man.