Ledona / ICGID: LX-00W7 / #29226

Here you can discuss Ledona, ICGID: LX-00W7

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Thank god Met Art has finally found a new model with a real woman's body. Nicely sized breasts, nice curves, and not afraid to spread her legs and show her beautiful vagina, which happens way too often.

This was a crucial find for the site, specially now that Sasha D, Dana D, Misha D (Femjoy), Jey A and Gipsi A (among others) are all gone, and Sofi A isn't interesting anymore, after so many sets lol

I'll be paying attention to this woman from now on, and can only hope that her relationship with the site is a long one!

• I disagree with One Happy Fapper on one point--I never get tired of Sofi A. But agreed--this female has delicious curves and rich amounts of hormones that would be delicious to see in an intimate setting.

• One Happy Fapper, should be grateful to all beautiful women of the world who is willing show us their tremendous feminine bodies. If you are tired of looking at women, go somewhere else and view men.

Ledona is a beautiful find and I would love to work with her, seen as I'm photographer of glamour and fashion.

• Best of the hornies best!

• I just love her, dream girl is she!!