Suzie Carina / ICGID: SC-83XN / #4243

Here you can discuss Suzie Carina, ICGID: SC-83XN

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Hi theNUDE.eu

The Hair Color: blonde is a Fake, She has brown Hair !!!

by RASDARK

PS: and she is a AMD-Kingdom girl (ATK)
    Lips so nice !!!

• piercings: navel

• I seriously doubt there's a finer female than Suzie Carina ANYWHERE! to begin with, she's gorgeous-faced......... but then again, there's not a single inch of her that registers as anything less than perfect. and she's got easily one of the most exquisite bums on the planet (as long as there are butts like this, there will be tongues worshipping them). taken in sum, she's beyond devastating.

• CARINA A

Eyecolor: BROWN

Haircolor: BROWN

Height: 168 cm <----------

Weight: 58 kg

Breast Size: Small

Measurements: 88/60/91

Bio:

I like clubbing in discos, when i'm free, with my friends. I love dancing and I like when people looking at me while i'm dancing and I hope to be a bit sexy. My sport is ThaiBox, and I'm very good at it. I'm also very dangerous if somebody pisses me off.

I love to ride motorcycles in nature and run with fast cars on hightways.

i Love Ferrari and Lamborghini but that's just a dream. The big love of my life is my dog. 3 years old...he alwasy with me when I'm at home.

• I had seen Suzie in a 1 by day video helping Eufrat with a photo shoot and she looks really hot in jeans and tank top shirt.

I figured Suzie might be on here since I check out Eufrat's newest covers or photo shoots on here also.

It's cool to find Suzie on here but I wonder if she has done any clothing advertisements for companies?

Alot of women and girls would buy designer jeans or other clothing if they thought they could look as hot as her in them.

• Don't know if they're old or new, but sets are turning up with dark, almost black, hair.

• Her is Suzie Carina

• wow
    wonderful naked body beautyful breast
    i love her shaved pussy and clit

• i think susie is the perfect girl next door with the look of the devil in her eyes and that is what makes her sooooo great. The body of Venus and the smile that has the power of a goddess . That and she likes Thai boxing!!!!

• pure hotness. Long legs with a incredible ass and a killer smile

• I am not at all sure Natalie of Secret Virgin is the same as the model from all the other sources. Her face simply doesn't match any of the others.

• It is Suzie, but when she was younger. She looks like this in some of the older sets on Teendreams and KarupsPC