Max Stan / #145

Here you can discuss Max Stan,

Comments

• Hi Killinfo - nice to see you here.
    We already knew that Alan Anar is Max Stan. The observations that led us to that conclusion (same models, same locations) do not seem to apply to Vlad Egorov. Is there something in the shockmodels article that you quote to confirm that Vlad Egorov is yet another alias for Max Stan? I couldn't see it. There are a few dead links in the article, maybe that's why.

• Photographer's web site: alsufiev.com. On his home page, there is at least one pic that can be traced back to a Met-Art set called Liliya B, "Summer" by Max Stan (19MAY06). And this pic on Lotta A's fashionbank page, signed Andrey Afusiev, can be traced back to a JTS set Lena, "Ostacolo" by Davy Moor (25DEC06). Davy Moor is Max Stan's alias at JTS.

• Not all the photos credited to Davy Moor are from Max Stan. The Davy Moor alias seems to be shared with some Czech photographer.

• It is my belief that Max Stan is aka Lich. Look at the photosets of Viola and Vilka for MetModels and Zermani. Same photosets, locations, props, etc.

• add:

AKA Lich and merge Lich and Max Stan

• I think it's entirely plausible that Lich = Max Stan. But there really isn't enough material (just one set by Max Stan) to be sure.

• Lich = Max Stan. All 7 sets, 3 of Vilka and 4 of Viola were shot in the same room. The room is half painted gray and half painted tan. That is clearly noticeable on several of Vilka's "Sax" and "Leo" sets by Max Stan and Lich. It is also clealy seen on Viola's "Presenting Viola" and "Oil Glow" sets by Lich.

In Vilka's "Sax" set by Max Stan, you can see in the background Viola's "Old Mirror" "Bass" wooden basin, spinning wheel, wooden paddle, and her straw hat in her "Presenting Viola" sets.

In Viola's "Oil Glow" set by Lich you can see in the background the same picture on the wall, same tea kettle and table as Vilka's "Sax" set by Max Stan.

The same location for all 7 photo shoots, similar photo sets of Max Stan and Lich, utilizing the same props can only conclude that Max Stan is Lich

• At least three of Vilka's "Sax" set are directly linked to Yury Artyukh, Kharkov Ukraine photographer. See his VK site at http://vk.com/id28421208 and look at photos under "Nu" Album. Yury Artyukh is Max Stan. His professional website is http://articon.org.ua/portrety.html

• Also add Lich

• Lich covers do not appear under Max Stan when searching Max Stan.

• I believe it should be aka "Mario Sala" and "Yury Artyukh".

• Max Stan covers appear under "Lich" but Lich covers do not appear under "Max Stan"

• Max Stan is aka Michael Maker. Look at the Identical photos under Alizeya A "Goddesnudes" 9 April 2012 by Max Stan and "Domai" 14 March 2012 by Maker.

• thanks for your persistence! fixed now? (:R