Bragin / #1019

Here you can discuss Bragin,

Comments

• I Vyacheslav Bragin. The photographer. On this site " V Bragin " and only "Bragin" it too I!

" V Bragin " any "Bragin"

• Vyacheslav Bragin was born 1966 in Odessa, Ukraine. He studied Journalistics at the National University named after T. G. Shevchenko in Kiev. After graduating he served in Army, where he was appointed as the leading artist of the Moscow Military Constituency. After the Army Vyacheslav Bragin worked as a journalist for several years and the different aspects of such job made him to discover his passion for photography. As a hobby in the beginning, photography gradually became the main passion of his life.

In 1995 he moved to Sevastopol, which is located on the beautiful Crimea coast, and started working as a photo artist in a private studio. There, being inspired by the Crimean coast and nature, he discovered his passion for reflecting the beauty of women's body in the art photography. His perception of women became as of the most amazing creatures in the Universe. His main aim when a model walks into his studio is to open her inner secret world, to make her discover herself and feel her secret nature inside.

"It is amazing feeling when you can uncover and highlight the best and most beautiful features of a model and show the world the magnificent power of women's beauty!"

Together with photography Vyacheslav Bragin excelled in his technical graphic and web design skills. In 1998 he opened his own Bragin Design Studio, which offers a variety of services starting from beautiful artistic photos and ending with complete webpage design. Currently Bragin Design Studio has produced hundreds of web designs and his artwork is actively published in leading Ukrainian and Russian magazines, calendars, international websites and advertisements.

When not in his studio, he can be found anywhere in Sevastopol making beautiful pictures of nude women at stunning Crimean sea coast, ruined buildings or ancient abandoned castles.

• Bragin, you need to find a way to get more photos/sets of Eleonora B (who you shot earlier that were published on Met Art during the summer of 2013).

This model has been consistently popular and continues to rank high on Met Art even though she hasn't had a new set in months.

I contacted Met Art and was informed that they do not have anything new of her.

She also posed in a set on Amour Angels (different photog) which wasn't nearly as good (she posed with another model) as your work. Eleonora still looked great in the Amour Angels set, the set not being as good as yours was no fault of hers.

Please try to get more photo sets of Eleonora, she's a favorite of mine and many others.

• I sent new photos MET, but they no longer bought ... I sold them to another location.

• Thanks Bragin, could you tell me who you sold these sets to? I would love to see more of Eleonora. I can't believe Met Art passed on her sets. Eleonora had nothing but positive responses on Met Art's forum and she continued to have a ranking in their top 100 even though she is only in two sets. Met Art makes no sense.

Once again thank you Bragin, I admire your work.

• Thank you for your kind words.

Give your email and I'll write about it.

• Thanks Bragin. tazman1911mp..at..gmail..dot..com

I really appreciate your help.

• removed by request (:R