Catherine / #1061

Comments

• The Catherine photos are so perfect. No birthmarks or pims nothing but nice skin. Are they photoshoped or just maked up. Anyone knows

• I love Catherine's sets. She (is she a she?) really seems to know how to bring the best out of a girl, especially Nastya K who is a real stunner.

• Catherine - not the woman. This is the man, Oleg Morenko from Kazan. Catherine his pseudonym.

http://www.thenude.eu/pts_Oleg Morenko_165.htm

• I like the way Catherine is capturing the erotic spirit of her models, sometimes tame, sometimes more explicite and it seems that the girls feel at ease and enjoy to show us there bodies.

• SERJ, I am not doubting your claim because I've read this elsewhere too (actually another photographer has alluded to this).

Can you elaborate as to how you know Catherine is Oleg Morenko?

I am simply curious:)

• Allow myself to answer for Serj.

This photographer from Kazan - Oleg Morenko. Worked with him my girlfriend. When she lived in Kazan.

So I know it too.

• Thank you John Kromman.

• I think what SERJ say and JOHN KROMMAN comment is not entirely correct. This is true that Oleg Morenko do nudes and work in Kazan, but at the same studio he works at, there is female photographer - Catherine Chalysheva. I think that's who Catherine really is.

• In Catherine’s MetArt set of Cherish, Kamla, the last picture in the set (#121), shows the model in front of a mirror. The photographer is in the reflection of the mirror and clearly is female.

I suppose that Mr. Morenko could have stuck a female assistant in that one shot just to fool people…

Personally, I think their styles are different. Catherine has the habit of taking the very same pose multiple times, zooming in on each subsequent shot. I don’t remember Morenko doing that. Of course, he could be altering his style for the Catherine pictures just to fool people…

• Catherine (whether an alias for someone else or not) has really stepped up her game from a few years ago. Initially, I did not care much for her sets. She seemed hesitant to get in really close and personal with her models.

In the last year or so though, she seems to have developed a rapport and mutual trust with her models. She finds beautiful models and shoots appealing poses. She has also started photographing a fair number of close-up bajingo shots, which to be honest, is what I want to see.

She has my vote for photographer of the year. Just her discovery of Nalina would have been enough, but she’s done much more.

• In reply to festerx, at least sometimes the photos are modified by Photoshop or another photo editing program. Very few people are as blemish free as they appear in Catherine’s sets.

As an example, Catherine’s set of Nessie, 1/1/2017. The model has a largish mole just above the areola on her left breast. In most photos, it has been removed digitally, but the person editing the photos completely missed picture 16. Not only can you see the mole, but there is a little red mark higher on her chest (like a bug bite) that is not visible in the other pictures.

This is not unusual. There are models who are photographed by different photographers and some remove moles (and tattoos) and some don’t. Irina J has a couple of moles near her left eye. Some sets remove them and some do not.

• Well, all photographers have collaborators. Often the models themselves pick up their work. Catherine could be a former met-art model. This is probably the origin of the name switch. However I'm sure Catherine and OLEG work (or used to work) together, as initially Catherine worked with all Oleg models, locations.

• Why did she retired, does anybody know? There is no new sets in 6 months!

• According to some guy commenting on the MetArt site, Catherine posed for a half dozen sets under the name Gabriel A. Take it for what it’s worth.

• I am posting this separately, since Russell may decide it is unappropriate, but Catherine has a Facebook page that she no longer uses under the name Catherine Kazan. There is nothing there except for a profile picture, which does look like Gabriel A to me.