Anri / #2036

Here you can discuss Anri,

Comments

• 99% sure that Anri is a new Alias for Fabrice / Sven Wildhan / Goncharov. Two appearances on MPL so far, and they feature Fabrice models and a similar photography style.

• I'm going to disagree about Anri and Fabrice being the same, at least for the videos.

My strongest comparison would be two videos of the model Kaleesy/Stefani. Fabrice did 'Clearance', released May 23. Anri did 'Home Movies', released 8 days later. Despite both being set at the beach, the styles are totally different. Plus Anri appeared to use a crane and Fabrice didn't.

We now have 3 videos by Anri on MPL. While all three are different from each other, all show an audacity well beyond what we see from Fabrice videos.

• Personally I hope Anri is Fabrice out of hope that it would improve the chances of Nicolina/Marina P coming to MPL. Most of my favorite active models right now have recently come to MPL (ex Stefani, Gloria Sol, Noreen, Aida, Yuki) and if they added Nicolina my year would be made. I love the videos and sets Fabrice does with her.