Mishel / ICGID: MX-00QF / #604

Here you can discuss Mishel, ICGID: MX-00QF

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Also on:

alexanderfedorov.com aka From Russia with Love

As: Ianna & Michel (Not Mishel)

She is listed under 2 different names on the site !!

• this page shouldn't exist. this is Mishel

• About Mishel: -> "this page shouldn't exist. this is Mishel"

Is a other Model (other Face, smile, smaller breasts, the size of the areolae, the navel, the teeth, I see clear differences etc)

About Mishel (MPL-VID)

OK, now I am 100(0)% sure, not the same!

She have very small lips + a complet other Nose (+ what I tell)And a "Scar" ? on the right hand. And she looks younger ;)

And the "Nose Bow" go curvy insinde + Mishel (MPL) go "outsite"

And (MET) = full Lips (MPL) = small

MISHEL A PRESENTING MISHEL by ANTONIO CLEMENS

MET-ART_ACM_9_0074 (Nipple: very spezial)

Puh, I think enought Proofs ;)

• It has been suggested that she is the same as Mishel A. We believe Mishel A is a different model, see evidence on Mishel A' page.

• Mishel, another one of Fedorov's line-up

Majority of her images will be found on MPL

but you can also find her on:

Domai as Uli, just the 1 set i think - 39 images

Just Nude as Yana

8 sets - 1 single, 7 duo with (3 Vika, 4 Kamilla) - Fedorov

Met Art - set 'MOONRAY' with Anna Z - 69 images - Fedorov

(I managed to delete the model name, but the cover is correct, so you will have to research her id on Met Art)

Loads on Alexander Fedorov's own site as mentioned by a previous entry.

The last info i have now on Mishel is that she quit modelling and went back to stripping in clubs.

Mojo

• To MetMonk and the likes

Appreciate all the "mole testing" that you do with these girls.

But to me, for the majority of the time, all you have to do is look at the girl's faces.

Take the sample here: Mishel and Mishel A, clearly two different models, had they looked at their faces first.

Eastern europe produces so many models, sometimes it's the last resort to do the mole/feature test

A great model can look incredibly stunning in clothes as she does without any, infact i would go on and say, some models can outshine in the beauty stakes with clothes on.

A model doesn't have to be naked to be beautiful :)

How she looks at the camera lens can transmit pure erotic pleasure just as if she was naked.

I applaud you MetMonk for all your work and comments here, job well done :)

Mojo

• Couldn't agree more. I sometimes find myself suffering from what I'll call the reverse Anny Hall syndrome. Yes I know, that's going back a while. But I'll maintain it's just as scientific as Freud's Oedipus complex and the like. I'm talking about that moment in the movie when we the audience hear Woodie Allen wondering what she (Diane Keaton) would like naked. The affliction I find myself suffering from - the reverse Annie Hall syndrome - is that I would have been looking at all these nude photo sets that I have accumulated of some model and I would suddenly wonder - what would she look like tomorrow morning if she was sitting opposite me in the Eurostar train or the Moscow metro with all her clothes on...

• Height: 16 cm. Help!!! Someone has shrinked the model ;)

• Note: The link to METART (Mishel) is a different Mishel.

HTH.

• Correct - she is nameless in her one Met-Art set.

• There's a mistake on her profile:
    First seen: 2011
  • Probably born in 1986