Marliece / ICGID: MX-00M6 / #730

Here you can discuss Marliece, ICGID: MX-00M6

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Hi p1p, I'm not convinced Allana is Marliece.

Marliece has two moles on her stomach that Allana doesn't.

(:R

• Agree with Russell. I can see the resemblance but I think it's no better than a definite maybe, case not proven. I can't see any moles at all on Allana. Has the Zemani photographer photoshopped them all away? It's not impossible, but usually, the photoshopping is not as systematic as it would have to be in this case...

• uhm, how did that Evelyn's Glamour set get in here ... thats not even remotely close to being her :)

But Marliece from Femjoy on the other has my vote for being the same girl even though the two moles are missing in the Zemani sets .... they look airbrushed.

• if this were to be put to a vote I'd have to agree with the original poster (p1p). the resemblance in the face and the shape of her breasts and hips are just beyond a perfect. in my eyes, match despite the missing moles ... airbrushing or photoshopping is the culprit I believe ... as the moles on her stomach aren't what I'd think are considered cute or attractive moles because of how large they are.

I wish I had more of her femjoy sets to do comparisons though ... oh well ... my vote is thats its the same girl.

• maulrat, like you I have no access to Femjoy - hint, hint if Femjoy read this! - so I can't make a close comparisson.

Anyone else? (:R

• I've had another close look and I think I have gathered enough evidence to declare Allana and Marliece one and the same. See attached pic: the earrings, the scar, couple of matching moles...

• MetMonk? Your name should be EagleEye :) Very nice catch, especially on the earrings.

• btw, page credit should go to p1p (the original poster) and MetMonk for his impressive catch of the minute details

• Videos have the advantage of being free airbrushing. Zemani just published one. And it confirms the identification. Perfect match on some of her more prominent moles. You can also see that scar again both on the femjoy pic and in the zemani video.

• The Allana in "My Glamour Site's" Daisy Chain Set is definitly not her.

• no fix on a Country Of Origin/Birthplace yet?

• Zemani gallery for 'Two ways' (Aug 10, 2012):

http://www.zemani.com/fhgs/509/?wmid=1918726

• pic count of "Chapel" is only 126

see: http://femjoy.com/sets/110960_yow155