Alena I / ICGID: AI-86LP / #1474

Here you can discuss Alena I, ICGID: AI-86LP

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Her real name = ELENA BEVZA

• MetModels moving their covers/models around!

• You are so beautiful :) I'm a beginner photographer but I dream about session with you and cup of tea ;) when the day finish... greetings from Poland

• Alena I hope you know some spanish. Te amo, hermosa. Eres un regalo de Dios. An angel. (I love you beautiful girl. You're a gift from God. Un ?°ngel). You light all my life. Send you all my love from Mexico...

Gabriel G.

• 'Met Models - Comme' is doubled up.

March with 151 pics is correct

• I think the description got it right.....a living angel.

• Her real name is Elena Bevza (Елена евза)

• Hi Russell,

It's the Bron again. Hey I just found a Met Art set on Alena I that I've never seen before nor even seen a cover of. I downloaded the (19 piece) set and a copy of the cover-(don't know how to show you the cover here). It's called "AOSTA" by Voronin. Beautiful set but no large cover to go with it. It didn't have a date on it of course but I'm going to try to find it. "WE" (notice the plural-LOL) have to try to get that cover here. I'm close to 40 Met Art/Met Model sets of her.

• Baron, that sounds interesting. Like you, I can find no full size example of the set called "AOSTA" exampleAnyone got more info or a full sized cover plus a date?

• Is there any wya I can send you a copy of the cover I have (as an e-mail attachment for example) There are only 19 pieces in the set I found so it would be easy to include all 20 oieces in an attachment. If tou want to, e-mail me at,

bar_elk@yahoo.com

(still very much need her "Roses in May" set if anyone can find it)

• Baron, my email is at the bottom left

• Looks like I got the AOSTA set before Met Art even let it out. I went to the site this morning as I do every morning to see whats new and there it was on the gallery of the day and I already had it. Now I'm going to wait for you to get a large cover set here for me to put with it.

First time that's ever happened where I got the set before Met put it on the site LOL

• Anybody have a link to the new Zemani set?

• hello,

u missed :

Met-Art - 2005-10-20 - Alena I - Karat

Met-Art - 2005-11-30 - Alena I - Gratia

bye

• She s in modelflats

(Alyona B)