Amelie / ICGID: AX-00F9 / #5793

Comments

• I purchased XAM-029 (The Fairy in the Wind). Indeed there was a massage scene which had 3~4 minutes.

Being naked bust, her body(shoulders, chest, legs, hips and the back) was massaged by a lucky guy. However it seems kind of healthy or aesthetic, not sexual at all. He never touched her nipples and pussy so it doesn't overtake SM-119 and 090.

• Thanks for the review, Yum.

• Is there a place to download SM119 and SM090 without having to download some type of additional software? That makes me leery.

Thanks!

• It is difficult to download them online because they are something old (2 years ago). I searched widely but there are faked or expired links.

Those videos are made in Japan so it is better to utilise Japanese search-engines such as "Yahoo Japan". A hang is to type "jav" in addition to the serial numbers which stands for "Japanese Adult Videos". I think SM-090 may be relatively available but SM-119 must be much rare.

If you are capable of using Japanese official sites and afford to pay money, you will easily get all videos.

ttp://duga.jp/ppv/syame-0011/ SM119

ttp://duga.jp/ppv/syame-0004/ SM090

p.s.

from SM-119

ttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-j2nVkkn-Jss/TjEMznExUpI/AAAAAAAAAbA/v6rQZ7irP0I/s1600/Julia+%255BSM-119%255D+3.jpg

Ah! you are a bloody lucky guy!

• The latest photoset of Amelie on Mplstudios is: "Nature's Miracle" posted on April 10th 2013.

This is the same photoset which was posted earlier on Querro.com

Does anyone know what is the reason for no new updates of Amelie? Are we going to see more of her or Mplstudios will keep posting her earlier photosets?

Amelie, please come back! :)

• I went back through Amelie's recent MPL Studios and Querro sets and grouped them by photo shoot day to see what I could find out. The sets where her boobs are noticeably bigger are:

1. Now (commented on here by Dr 08-02-11), Beck, Wish, The Calling, The Amelie Zone, Eyes to Remember. (indoors, pink glitter acrylic tips)

2. Viewpoint, Emerald Forest, Harvest Gold, Passage to Your Heart, Holding On, Picnic with a Friend. (outdoors, pink glitter acrylic tips)

3. Forward (commented on by Blackstar 09-18-11), Shining, Autumn, Past Present & Future, Summer Beach. (outdoors, red glitter acrylic tips)

The other sets released since these started coming out are from earlier shoots where her boobs were smaller.

To answer your questions FemFootLover, it looks like she retired and there are no more new sets. She's still one of MPL Studios most popular models so we can probably expect more of her older Querro sets to come out there.

tl;dr Most likely retired 2011 and only recycled Querro sets from now on. All the best sweetie pie, I hope all goes well... :)

• Thanks CB, I kinda guessed that she had retired, but it's hard to accept it. Still, better to go out on top, although I couldn't imagine Amelie 'going downhill' if she's continued for a few more years.

I suppose where she lived (far-east of Russia) counted against her career expanding beyond the few companies she worked with, but at least she spiced things up with the Japanese videos.

Best wishes to her, a real beauty.

• New

MPLstudios

Amelie

Sapphire Sea

May 7th 2013

• She is aka VALYA @ Blondstars and you have neither mentioned that fact, nor adding the BS covers ...

• the list of Amelie's DVDs and its release date in Japan.

SM-090 2009/02/13

SM-102 2009/07/24

SM-106 2009/12/25

SM-119 2010/05/14

EXSM-059 2010/12/17

an event in Tokyo 2010/12/18

XAM-029 2011/03/26

ENCO-002 2011/07/15

an onlin-chat event in 2011/7/8

EXSM-063 2011/10/28

PMP-162 2011/12/07

the season 1 made amelie so popular and people wanted to get more sexy DVDs; and in the season 2 amelie showed her nipples and got massaged which seemed most sexual; but the season 3 became less sexual one. I think Amelie felt unpleasant in a stethoscope scene in SM-106 or the massage scene in SM-119 because her face got a little stiff. Thus as far as she would not get more sexual, she accepted the season 3.

and this page has 6 videos so far (although so low quality)

ttp://ero-video.net/?mmc=kczqXfr9VdPd2p44mXyp&q=%E3%83%A6%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2

• Amelie we miss you. Where ever you are, what ever you're doing, I hope you're happy. Your beauty and your smile will not be forgotten :-)

• Amelie - Summer Swelter

2013-05-29

MPL Studios

• It's a given that all nude models have physical gifts. One aspect that sets Amelie (and I include Anya) apart from others is her posing and gazing for the camera. Your eyes just want to linger and drink it in. I especially want to point you to the April 19, 2009 issue of Femjoy, "Written in Sand." Simply lovely.

• MPL Studios

Amelie

One and Only

12th July 2013