Amelie / ICGID: AX-00F9 / #5793

Comments

• The latest video of Amelie on MPLStudios, "One and Only" looks like a new video of her which was not posted previously on any other sites like Querro, Femjoy and MPL.

Maybe she is back? :)

Here is a preview of the video: http://www.mplstudios.com/video/preview/3862v1/?affid=619318

Though there were some photosets of her posted previously from the same location where this video was taken.

• I watched "Postcard from Tokyo" and found that there were Amelie and a cameraman in the room. Un homme et une femme! I wondered if they had made love in the bed after shooting the video...OMG!!

• MPL Studios

Amelie

Eyes for Tokyo

July 25th 2013

• Great to see updates of Amelie :)

I really hope a site dedicated to her is made. I would honestly be ready to fund that site :)

• MPL Studios

Amelie

Pyramid 2

August 17th 2013

• Amelie - Mesmerized

MPL Studios

2013-09-08

• MPL Studios

Amelie

‘One and Only 2’

New HD Video

• Is Amelie modeling for specsavers?

the girl on the billboard and on their website at the moment looks a lot like her.

• Has she retired? No new updates lately.

• Unfortunately, I think she has retired as well. Maybe she is modeling for someone else or maybe she is not modeling anymore at all. At least I hope she is still modeling for some site which we do not know yet.

@T666T: Could you please provide the link where you saw a girl similar to Amelie?

She has appeared on the covers of Bestway Play products? Maybe there is a way to find out more information about her from there?

This site: http://www.bestway-global.com/en/index.asp

• It is a pity that women in Russia get physically old at speed. The latest video showed the truth... I think the highest point of her body in the career is 2009-10. In this period she performed a great feat in Japan. I hope Sha-me should release the complete-BOX in Blu-ray with the behind scenes and so on. I want to interview the lucky guy who massaged her in SM-119 and hear the touch of her boobs, what she said about the massage, whether she got angry or not...

• Does anyone know of any social media or personal sites she has?

• I'm sure she would like to be left alone.

• Is Amelie her actual name? I'm thinking it's her screen name....but you never know. Also, does anyone have any info on her lately?

• I do not think she has an official website. It maybe present under another alias. Maybe one day the image recognition technology of Google would be so advanced that we could upload the photo of a person to get the complete list of sites where that person has appeared. Something like a face recognition technology. To an extent, Google can already find the source of photos.

Amelie has appeared on several other sites besides the nude sites like Femjoy, MPLStudios, Querro and the Japanese sites. However, we would need a better way to discover her presence on other sites. For instance, maybe she has a profile on Vkontakte like some of the other models from Met-Art (Irina O for instance).

Amelie is certainly not her real name, most models perform on nude sites under an alias.

The very fact that it is not easy to find Amelie on other sites makes it even more interesting and curious to know more about her. She is so mysterious. I really hope to see more of her.