Atena A / ICGID: AA-88G3 / #6576

Comments

• Great to see this beautiful woman recognized by this group as a top ten model! Looking forward to more sets in FemJoy, MetArt, EA, etc.

Madloch

• Much agreed! She was a top 5 favorite of mine a few years ago. Almost forgot about her in the flood of new models. Top 5 again! I happened to be up when the voting rebooted. Got her on the list before there were 5 girls. Tagged a bunch of her covers to get them attention on the tag pages. She hasn't been bumped yet, and I see she's gathered a few more favorites. ;) I want this woman to go to #1 this month!

• Looks like she is holding on that Number One spot! Good work, now I hope she gets more active and we get to see her in new sets. Have to get familiar with the voting rules - kind of stumbled to this site and vote regularly but don't really know how the votes are tallied.

Thanks for helping get Atena acknowledged!

• Yep. Voting starts over at the stroke of midnight. First of the month. Usually 3-5 of the best girls voted in the first day stay for a while. Then a few popular favorites make it in by the end of the first week. Then the competing fans drive the top 10 out of range of the rest of the girls with only one or two exceptions. One vote/day/member. I think I helped 3 or 4 make the list this month. And I actually like all ten for a change.

• Thanks for the tutorial. I am pleasantly surprised at the number of members here have Atena listed as a favorite and who appear to be active voters. Glad to see her still holding that number one spot!

Madloch

• NP! always glad to enlist some help. And that's one advantage of staying on the top 10 for a while. The girls get a few more faves quick.

• So, is the cover voting a one vote per member for a cover, per month? I saw Atena's cover in the number one spot, and went to vote on a few covers. The next day I could not change the tallies. Is there another place to vote for covers?

Glad to see her holding at Number One!

Madloch

• Madloch - remember, when voting for covers - your voting for the composition not the model (:R

• We only get one vote, per cover, per lifetime of the cover. Stars will appear in yellow if we have a vote tallied already. We are permitted to change our previous vote from say an 8 to a 9. And I've found that adding a tag once in a while helps get the cover more fresh views and hence, more votes from others.

• Thanks to all who helped keep this lovely woman in the number one position for August! I appreciate all the assistance and only hope Atena gets back in front of the cameras at Met Art, FemJoy and the others!

Madloch

• Likewise! Very pleasantly surprised that one of my all-time classic favorites not only made the top ten, but WON! And that after I thought she was long forgotten, and no longer modelling. But it appears by the recent covers that she is still active. Here's to an extended career for a classic beauty!

• Sorry - For the most part the model make the cover but I understand the comment.

• Atena A is back! She is featured in a new MetArt set this month, so it looks like we may have delayed an untimely and too early retirement. Thanks for recognizing this woman's talents.

• That body, a farm somewhere rural, 3 weeks of food and provisions, and heaven can wait!

Wow!

• Just saw a new FemJoy set! Beautiful woman, great to see her in front of the camera again!