Roza A / ICGID: RA-865H / #8630

Comments

• In response to RozaAdmirer, I've done mole tests on Dada@Femjoy, Chloe@mpl, Daria@PJH, Lara@P4E, Roza@MM, Roza A@MA. I find a prefect match. No room for any doubt, all the same girl.

• In response to MetMonk. I have the Roza at MetModels and MetArt photo's, both good shoots. I have not disagreed about Daria, Lara and Chloe and Roza being the same girl. I was mentioning both Dasha and Dana because they are still being noted as separate models on the Femjoy site.

I am pleased to see such dedication with the detection of moles and I shall not disagree as the only way to do so is to join this site and get a full face shot and compare them. That I will not be doing in the forseeable future. So I shall concede the point to your mole tests :).

I am pleased to see you did not disagree with 18pussyclub.com being a truly shite site though. That I would argue about although it did have some nice video's of her, apart from the site corrupted ones.

Regards

• You can tick vaginal and oral off. Three very enthusiastic sexual performances with the same guy, but better than many HC sets seen. Sorry for the expression, but she and the guy did not go at it "half cocked" like many other performers seem to do. Her oral skills also seem to be pretty impressive. As seen on teenstarsonly.com.

Enjoy!!!

• What's her name in teenstarsonly.com? (:R

• Hi Russell

She uses the name Dasha and judging by the films (5 so far) I would say the guy "Leshka" is or was probably her boyfriend and he is easily identified with tatoo's on his arms. She has shorter hair which seems to be growing out as she appears with longer hair in some other sites. That said still good films and it is definitely Roza or Dasha or the host of other poxy names they all seem to use which drives me up the wall (wish they would stick to one) or applying the "mole test" :):lol:

With this site you get several bonus sites and she does another film with him on that, so three are on this teens site. On another "She Love" which is also a bonus, there are a couple of her in lesbian films. This is one of the better sites I have come across, easy complete rather than partial downloads with options on quality. I find medium quality is excellent and around 350MB average per film.

Hope this helps Russell

• Found another HC film and this time using name, Kira. How many names have these women got? She still appears with guy who is presumably boyfriend and probably made around same time as previous films I mentioned.

• I love this girl, her tits and her ass is very nice. I love girls of east of Europe.

• Nude in Russia

Cover - New Girl Daria - Christmas Tree

This i believe is Daria Z, not chloe

Chloe at Nude in Russia is tagged with Daria T

Mojo

• She also appears on HomeToyTeens:

http://galleries.hometoyteens.com/868129752/

• Lara at jeansfun.de

• The gallery buttons on the Peter Janhans covers don't bring up a gallery , they just take you to daria's model page at Beautiful Nude.

• PeterJanHans is now BeautifulNude - I guess the gallery links have been changed (:R