Roza A / ICGID: RA-865H / #8630

Comments

• she's at ebi now:

http://eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/ninel.html

btw, cool idea to split the A-Z listings into sections, but it would be more cool if you could display the name-parts for each section instead of page 1 | 2 |... ;)

greets,

hos

• Euronudes highlights a tattoo on her neck which would normally be covered by her hair even if most sites didn't airbrush tattoos. It's a doll with plaits pushing a toy chicken on wheels.

• Are you sure Davey? Can you show us an example? Very sad news if it´s true because she was one of our 100% natural goddess :(

Seems that the `ink epidemic´ continues growing more and more... Please girls keep NATURAL

• hi

just to confirm that Roza has had a tatoo on her neck from her very earliest work, particularly her early hc work, but it was usually covered up either post photographically or by her hair.

I agree about the "ink epidemic" but it is their body and when you consider how "young" some of these girls are 18, 19 years old when they start, who considers the long term future future at that age? Very few I think would be the answer and perhaps Roza covering it up is an indication that it was a mistake by her.

I look at it in a more prozaic way, at least she is happy to share her wonderful body with us, so I do not think I will be critical of girls who do engage a little ink. If it is small and discrete, who cares!!

• Hi Rozaadmirer!

Thanks for confirm it. Since 2008 I know to Roza but I never noticed about that tatoo until now. Of course I know and understand what you say but always I will defend 100% natural girls. Cheers.

• aka

jennifer @ karupspc

? @ tastyteenvideo

http://tastyteenvideo.com/images/0122/001.jpg)

• The lovely Roza can be found on cashforsextape.com with her usual male co-star under the name Dasha. Seems to be plenty of content and I noted some I have seen in parts elsewhere. I would have joined to have a look, but after another site's pay service decided to attempt to defraud me recently, I know I will not be joining any more, particularly with so many free sites now. It kind of erodes your trust when things like that happen.

To my fellow admirers, be careful when it comes to supposed one off payments, make sure they terminate when they say they will. This company re-submitted for a one off payment after the one and only bona fide payment each month despite having been paid.

• I've tried to look up Dada & Femjoy on advanced search but came up empty. Is there a problem you need to fix?

• fonti - the link "FEMJOY MODEL PAGE" works for me and takes me direct to the page!? (:R

• Roza is the most beautiful girl in the world, great

phot work of photgraphers. Roza should be rated 1

• wearehairy.com ( lara)

• Roza goes by the Name Kamyia at TheLifeErotic

http://www.thenude.eu/Kamyia_16587.htm

• Why don't we see more of Roza A, Chloe , etc. she should be wordl famous as being the most beauty on earth, perfect body and a wonderful cheerful, mind. Also class, mixed with

a awsom smile