Sabrina D / ICGID: SD-866C / #10737

Comments

• she is extremely beautiful in an unassuming way - the proof of her beauty is a session, where she is on a par with Jenya D, one of the most gorgeous women of this website. Sabrina totally deserves to take the Nude of the Month title yet again.

• Sabrina is incredibly lovely and provocative. If Natalia is pure beauty, Sabrina is pure erotism. She can open her pussy or her ass, and not being vulgar. Her smile says: “I'm a symbol of pleasure, and you want me. I'll haunt your dreams”.

• hmmmm, it appears that the contest between Natalia A and Sabrina D from December 2011 is now continuing on an All Time level. If you ask me, they should both go all the way to the top. Can Sabrina D take the title of the month for February 2012 - it would be fitting (even if it is for the second time) as she would nicely ensure that the top places are reserved for true and outstanding beauties (e.g., Loreen A, Jenya D, Anna Aj, Natalia A, Sonya C).

• For all the Sabrina D fans who may not have already seen this video here is a link to one of Sabrina's....kind of funny how she interacts with the "fingers".

Removed by request of met-art

• Has Sabrina retired? Some of here most recent sets look like older ones which have been kept in reserve (look at her hair colour, which has changed from "mousey" to "platinum blonde" over the last couple of years).

Pity, as she is one of the most beautuful women on the planet!

• I agree with am4getful. Sabrina D's breasts are not real. They are scar rings there. Most photos have been brushed so we can't see the scars clearly. But a few photos show the scars. Just a few out of thousand so one can easily miss. Someone with meticulous eyes might prove it (if they want to). At first I thought I saw it wrong.

• Sabrina's face isn't real. There's no way a girl can be so pretty. It's obvious on ONE picture that she wears a mask

Sorry dude, your comment about Sabrina's breasts is ridiculous until your bring some clear evidence.

• If someone suspects something about the girl, he has the right to speak it. If someone loves this girl so much he wants to protect his perfect little princess, he has the right too. Now, is there any close-up photo so we can see it clearly? Sorry, none exists.

Just enjoy the girl. After all beauty won't last forever.

• I'm with Aphrodite. The comments about Sabrina's breasts are unjustified. There's no scars visible on the pictures mentioned by am4getful on 11-07-11.

If her breasts were fake, her surgeon would be the best in the world : the size is perfect, the shape is perfect, the surgery is perfect, and they look natural in every position. This surgeon would work in California for international stars, not in Ukraine where unknown models could afford his services.

• Anyone "interested" about Sabrina's boobs can check the 1st set of her - Presenting Sabrina. Things tend to "expose" better under the sunlight.

Look at the areola (circle). Look at the area just above the lower part of the areola (between the nipples and the "circumference". Just above the circumference). There is a blur curve line...

So, have fun :)

• I'm with those who believe her breasts are real. Yes, her breasts are perfect....but they also "hang" from her chest naturally. Fake breasts always look as if they sit on a woman's chest.

If they are fake.....she went to the best cosmetic surgeon in the world and he/she also found a way to make "fake" breasts hang as nature made them.

• To take an existentialist slant on this debate, 'if they exist, they are real'.

On a more serious note, I really like the way that Sabrina changes her look. I was less a fan of her blonde phase. I think she looks best as a redhead.

I would like to see some new photographers get a session with her. I think models get in a rut when they get shot by the same one or two photographers over and over.

• Well, I think her breasts are great - as is the rest of her. Lovely slim waist, great legs and sweet pussy. I love looking at her: she's great and one of my favourite favourites.

• I actually have all her sets,in full resolution and can tell you about her breasts.
    I believe they are real.
    Judging by the "Presenting" reference previously posted,that she is outside,wet by cold water and maybe she's nervous because it's her first set?
    Of course,we all know that when we get cold,we get goose bumps,women's nipples get harder and areola can tend to puff up,all goose bumpy.
    If you were to look at all her other sets,where she is not wet,her nipple and areola areas are a lot smoother.Still naturally goose bumpy around the areola,but you can't see any scarring or blurring around them.

Also why would they go to the trouble to hide boob surgery scars,yet leave beauty spots and any slight imperfections visible?
    That doesn't make sense to me.
    I think you guys are just jumping at straws.

Think we should all just appreciate how beautiful she is and what she's done for our viewing pleasure.I'm hoping that there's more to come and she eventually does stuff on other sites.