Indiana A / ICGID: IA-86ZT / #11294

Comments

• Yea, you are right, is from Errotica-Archives and not Hegre-Art. But in any case, is the same question, do you think is a brand new set?

• Caneto was shot at July 2011

• I always LOL when I see the MODEL TOP 10 without Indiana A. Just looking the other girls, they are ugly compared with Indiana A.

• Totally agree with you.

• Ella tiene cicatrices -posiblemente de cortes- en sus brazos. Debería agregarse a su descripción de modelo.

She haver cut marks in arms. This information must to add in to model informatión.

¿Por que tiene esas cicatrices? ¿Why have she this cut?

• I do not.

• do you think she tried to commit suicide long ago?? what a shame,such a beautiful angel should never be sad! :(

• Yes, I haven´t seen her arms with attention, but I think the cut marks are just in her left arm, so I don´t think they are scars of suicide attempt. I think she suffers of "self-harm", a suffering caused by depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, schizophrenia, and several personality disorders (Wikipedia).And yes, it's a shame that such a beautiful and young woman like her suffers something like that.

• I miss this angel soo much!!! I remember a couple of month ago when every single month there was a new set of her released, now I dont even known if she's will ever release a new one :(

• EA Bio
    I once took part in a beauty competition a friend of mine signed me up and I wasn't really enthusiastic about it when she told me but then she persuaded me saying that at least it will be a good experience. And she was damned right I can tell you but in a whole different way. It was all so appalling, so degrading. It was like a slave market or a cattle fair really. But worst of all were the kind of greasy men that were all around looking for a prey. I found it exceptionally disgusting. Anyway I suppose it has served the purpose and taught me a lesson I will never want to live with someone only because they're rich. I don't mind a man being wealthy but that's hardly enough to make me interested. I've seen too many rich types for whom you'd be sorry that's not for me I am not for sale!

• Most beautiful, georgous girl ever existed in this whole universe

• It's funny, apparently this beautiful female take part in another pageant, hopefully less humiliating for her than the last one, although it seems that unfortunately she didn´t win. It's a shame, Indi is the most beautiful female in the whole scenario. Watch Miss Russian Radio 2014.

• You are missing her covers from Beautiful Nudes, Annabelle. Looks like the web site is gone though. I'm aware of 4 sets. There may be more.