Indiana A / ICGID: IA-86ZT / #11294

Comments

• I think we have the full set of covers for Beautifulnude but there's no 'Annabelle' listed there. (:R

• Her BeautifulNude alias is Annabell, not Annabelle. We have the 4 Annabell covers in our database.

• I never say suicide. I don´t be professional, but have University forensic study. I remember the lesson and when i see the marks think in a lot of situations. Maybe suicide, maybe "self-harm" , maybe an assault, maybe an home accident, etc.

Because, i am not a professional, y musn´t say as for that.

I think she is a beautiful woman. If i can married with her, i do it. Really.

I am only do the question for curiosity and the hope for have a personal answer, in the best situation from her.

Only my best wishes and happiness for her

Yo nunca hable de suicidio. No soy un profesional pero tengo estudios de grado universitario, entre ellos de medicina forense. Recuerdo las lecciones, y esas marcas que vi en su cuerpo pueden indicar varias situaciones. Quisas suicidio, tal vez auto mutilación, tal vez un asalto o puede ser un accidente hogareño.

Porque no soy un profesional no puedo afirmar o asegurar nada respecto a ello.

Pienso que Indiana es una hermosa mujer. Si pudiera ofrecerle matrimonio y casarme con ella, lo haría. honestamente.

Solo hice la pregunta por curiosidad y por la esperanza de obtener una respuesta, en el mejor de los casos, personalmente de Indiana.

Solo mis mejores deseos y felicidad para ella.

• How i wish to marry this girl!!

Como me gustarìa casarme con esta chica!
    la adoro

• I know my tastes don't always agree with that of a lot of others -- for example, I've never really gotten the fascination with the blond bombshell thing -- but I look at sites such as MetArt with their "Top 10 Model" list, and I can't for the live of me figure out how she's not on that list.

• Any more info on her beauty contests?

• @ALEXMEX Which was her previous beauty contest? You have more info?

• Her biography say so, in Errotica-Archives: http://www.errotica-archives.com/model/belle/
    Check it out.

• Does anyone know if she still does webcam work?

• has she got a set in lingerie?

• At Camcontacts and Livejasmin, before she started doing photoshoots. She was quite hardcore.

• Do you have any other details?

I've tried to find her videos, but nothing's come to avail. :(

• short clip with her made for model agency:

• I wonder if she has a boyfriend!