Leona D / ICGID: MX-00KH / #15438

Here you can discuss Leona D, ICGID: MX-00KH

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Pretty sure Viktoria at TeenDreams is the same Model

• Sorry claypaws, but this Model is NOT Nubiles Model Angelena

• Sorry deadip but writing NOT in block capitals does not prevent Nubiles Angelena from being the same model. Assuming that you accept Teendreams Viktoria is the same model, just compare these headshots.

Teendreams Viktoria

http://data2.teendreams.com/tour.php?go=pic&model=6211&set=13183&item=0001.jpg

Nubiles Angelena

http://samples.nubiles.net/angelena/big2.jpg

Look at those moles, warts, blemish things under her left eye and just to her right of her mouth.

Those should convince you it is the same model.

It is harder to prove to you that Errotica's Timea is the same model as any of them because Errotica retouch thier images to edit out the blemishes. However, if you accept that Errotica Timea is the same as Teendreams Viktoria, then the blemishes should convince you that Nubiles Angelena is the same model.

• I agree with claypaws. There's no question that the 2 images claypaws presents are not the same model.

Unless there are 2 models on the page, I'm happy that Angelena is belongs here. (:R

• Glad we got that sorted! Thanks Russell. Her nipples are distinctive enough to serve as identification even in the retouched Errotica images.

• Ok, I need new glasses or different set of eyes. I agree with Viktoria @ Teen Dreams and Malgina @ Art-Lingerie, but I'm having a hard time accepting Timea @ Errotica-Archives, even though I have a Membership there at Errotica-Archives.

Sorry for my outburst

• I wish this Site had a Forum section. It would be a lot easier to Post sample Pics in discussing whether we agree of them being the same Model or NOT. I could also Post Nubiles Models that you do NOT have on your Model Index, therefore, allowing more eyes of your Contributors and Users of your Model Index Site to help Identify Other Sites the Models are on.

• I'm beginning to think there are 2 models on this page.

Re: forum - too much work. Keeping out spammers is a full time job! I know from experience (:R

• Deadip, I agree Timea is hard to accept at first. But I have no doubt she is the same model too. The nipples really are the final confirmation. The problem with Errotica (and I have a current membership there too) is that they photoshop their images so heavily. All blemishes are removed from every image and the skin texture is smoothed. Couple that with the makeup and wide aperture blurring and it is hard to make the connection.

I agree a forum would be easier but I can see there is no way Russell could manage it on a non-membership site.

• Looks to be new model "Ulla E" on Femjoy.

Face looks the same, but no birth marks. I'd say Femjoy did ye olde scrub job, on their pics.

http://femjoy.com/models.php/ullae

• Latest Errotica Archive set leaves enough moles to confirm the Viktoria match and make the Ulla E match probable.

• Met's Leona D who made her first appearance today is clearly same as Ulla E. Same earrings.

• She is also Viktoria at CutiesGalore.com & lezcuties.com

Set preview of "CutiesGalore presents Viktoria":