Kayla B / ICGID: KB-88SS / #16000

Here you can discuss Kayla B, ICGID: KB-88SS

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• She has a beautiful serene look that I just love.

• a pity not to have more info and series.

Kayla has one of the most beautiful pink flesh

• Kayla is a beauty - and those pussy lips are so large and inviting!

• Maybe she really is bashful. I was hoping to see more sets of this lovely young lady, but so far just the one.

• Kalya B is beautiful. She's not too tall so her thighs have excellent proportions. Her vulva is big and her attitude about showing it is wonderful.

• Shouldn't she technically be on the list for best newcomer of 2010?

• Henry - you're right - fixed (:R

• I'm pretty sure this is also Kayla (Betty A at MetModels):

http://www.thenude.eu/Betty_A_15247.htm

... would like a second opinion though.

• wtf - I've had a good look, and like you, can't say for sure (:R

• betty a at metmodels by oleg morenko

• How did you determine (for sure) that Kayla and Betty are the same girl? I noticed the strong resemblance right away, but based on my close examination I decided they weren't the same person. Perhaps I was deceived by the differing styles of Morenko and Murano? At least in my copies, her coloration is pinkish in the Morenko set, and more tan in the Murano sets. Morenko has her hair up, which changes the way her face looks.

Based on a comparison of some small moles (when they aren't Photoshopped out), and the eyes, I'm inclined to think they are the same girl. I'd like to see Morenko photograph her again. IMO, his photographs soften her features a little and make her more appealing.

• Henry - that's how we compare models - by 'mole map'. It's a tough job but someone has to do it! (:R

• I checked both models. About Kayla B @ MetArt, "Ladika" remains some moles. So compared this with MetModels "Bashful Betty", result is enough convincing to identify.

• Noticed today that alot of the links you've got to MetArt don't work because of the pa?=1305065 tag at the end of the URL.

You might want to invetigate, as the links appear to work if I remove this tag from the end of the URL