Jana G / ICGID: JG-004Y / #19536

Here you can discuss Jana G, ICGID: JG-004Y

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• She looks VERY familiar; I suspect I've seen her before, under a different name, at a different site. Can anyone help ID her?

• Yes she does...but then a LOT of models look familiar from time to time....especially recently IMHO. But until someone who has seen a LOT of the various girls gets ahold of this gallery with quality pics...and recognizes certain features...we're kind of stuck. The great thing about this site is the tatoo search....by FAR the most advanced feature of any of the cover / model websites. It would take a LOT work...but adding "moles" to the search would help...along with other bodily features like areola size, nose shape (wide narrow etc...)...and many other items.

I do have a couple of ideas I will bring up with Russell and the other admins though :)

• I noticed a new model on femjoy website since 09-23-2011.

She is named Jana L. and there is only one set of her, called PREMIERE.

IMHO Jana L. is Jana G., please go checking the website to compare. (NO links).

Moreover both sets are taken by PETEK.

• I must disagree. IMHO, the two Janas are not the same. One obvious difference: navel.

• For (J) - Jana_L and Jana_G – absolutely different girls, but the photographer at them one. It is visible at once!

For (Fucht) – still the pair of places where Jana G has met – but, as «Viktoriya» 2011-01-10 [GoldNude_com] and as «Ksyo» by MaxAsolo 2011-09-20 [GoddesNudes_com]. Apparently it the Ukrainian. Damn nice young lady.

• Good merge Tim (:R

• This beautiful young woman now has a set on Domai as "Ksyo."

• Probably 1989, 165cm