Nika / ICGID: NX-00U7 / #28522

Comments

• Nika will have a new set 'hornyness' in showybeauty.com around 15.02.2015; great!

• One of the best teen models of recent years, since she came out about a year ago she became my favourite, she's wonderful, not only for her stunning beauty (I like all of her features) but also because she seems a very cheerful girl, she's both sexy and likeable, charming and funny, and this is a blending that I find very attractive in a girl, she's my ideal girl.
    Greetings ;) :)

• It's not so important but I have a strong doubt about her nationality, I know that all the sites except Met-Art report her homecountry as Ukraine but due to the fact that all the shooting locations of her sets are at St-Petersburg (Studіο 212, Studіο Fаbrіka, Studіο Lеοnа Stаgе, Studіο Μiѕterіa, Studіο Lіkе, Studіο Ρаviliοn, Studіο rеnа, Studіο Μimіkа) and due to the fact that in general I trust much more the data from Met-Art (that reports her country as Russian Federation) than the ones from the other sites, Met-Art data are often much more reliable, I think she's russian.

and also in my opinion it's unlikely that a 18/19yo teenager non-professional model would travel from Ukraine to St-Petersburg for shooting instead of working with one (or more than one) of the many Kiev based photographers or at Kiev or Ukraine locations as the majority of ukrainian nude models around.

For all these elements logic leads me to think she's russian.

• I think you're probably right, all we need is some concrete evidence :) (:R

• Regardless her country of origin, Nika is such a lovely girl, shame that every site seems run out material of her, and probably is unlikely to see her new work again., what a shame, so pretty, so promising as a rising star, but she came and gone in next to no time.

• Thank you Russell, unfortunately the only evidence I can point out at the moment is the shooting locations (reported also on this site) paired with Met-Art data bio (but also all her other sets from Amour-Angels, Showy-Beauty etc. are all shooted at St-Petersburg locations).
    I don't know if it is enough concrete, but if you think about it, rarely there is a concrete evidence of the true identity of the majority of the nude models, and in the past on the nude.eu data model profiles have been changed based on elements similar to those that I am pointing out.
    The photographers with which the models work and the locations (and also the data from reliable sites) are often the only elements we have.
    For example it is known that the photographer "Catherine" (and maybe other aliases) works with models from Kazan or in general from Tatarstan, or Fedorov and others are based on St-Petersburg etc.

• We hope to see her again, her last set was released on 31 July 2015, it's a bit too early to think she's already retired from nude modeling. ;)

• I think is Ukrainian, look like ;). She lived and worked in Russia. Fantastic girl, a dream, deserves better than this . Surely she has found someone very very interested in her .
    "In the best sense of the term"
    The show is over guys .

• Anjelika D at Domai

• Two new sets with DOMAI, the second one is a rare outdoor shoot in snow, it looks promising as that probably is a new photo session that could lead to more material to come, really hope to see more of her, such a pretty girl.

• The sets on Domai and Goddess Nudes are old .. unreleased .. but from 2014 , unbelievable similarities ;) with " No Compromise , Naked Beauty , Curenia and Rock It Baby " Paramonov and his pseudonyms ... out of fuel :) shame on you ...
    New sets with much lower level girls and old archive material .. early career stuff .. like Mascha :) but you lost this STAR ! !

• Triple piercing .. :) only on the most recents sets .. ( the last made .. ) but the chronology is a bit messy .. for example the set " Fire " recently revived ( July 2016 ) .. is from 2014 .. ;) Unfortunately " someone " has failed to handle the magical alchemy .. and the sets with the triple piencing .. are the last and unrepeatable ...