Lilit A / ICGID: LA-00FZ / #29924

Comments

• Maybe just means she doesn't want to contract that type of work through that particular profile. For she already has that work setup through other means.

• Amazing girl. I like the variety and how good she is at posing in front of the camera. I saw a preview for the Alex-Lynn sets with her as a redhead but didn't make the connection that it was the same girl until I went through her covers here. If it wasn't for her unique belly button I'm not sure I would've believed it (it's both an inny and and outy at the same time). I hope Ariel does more sets with Alex Lynn - he found something unique in her.

• Her Twitter says she has sets for Met-Art, Sex-Art and Playboy Plus coming soon and videos for X-Art

• With a new hairstyle and color, reinventing herself on X-Art as Lillianne.

• Lilit A is today's X-Art publication Lillianne 'Porcelain Doll'

• As I stated, sources from both her own twitter at the particular day and Wikipedia (N.U.).
    Well to what degree do we really know the profiles for all models are right? ID card?

• - with Timur Rodriguez, singer

• She has 2 photo sets and a video at TaoZips.biz

One of the photo sets and the video are in the outfit she has pinned on her Twitter.

• Not to pick on this highly representative model, but they'll do "everything" except grow out their naturally erotic sexual hair, a la my fave Kristel.
    Why?
    Could write a book on that. But I think it boils down to this: they are enslaved by style.

• Temporary 'tattoos': exotic bird-tattoo on her left shoulder blade. Also full color rose on her left upper-thigh side and some leaf below her left boob. Seen on her recent Thailand Island trip (IG).

• New on MPL as 'Ariel', with blonde hair:
    https://www.mplstudios.com/portfolio/438/

• To add X-Art 'Lillianne' - "Little Firecracker" (publication 13 November)

• scapper's broken - I'll get Matt to atke a look (:R

• I like her sets with her long dark hair much more than the short hair, but she is still drop dead gorgeous either way.