Lidiya A / ICGID: LA-86CL / #2144

Comments

• Most lovely girl of all.

• HOLY SHIT... wow.... i had never seen Extra until just now and it is i think the best Lidiya's ever done... the music just pulls you into her eyes...

• She has two set at Girls-In Nature: Lida & Sherry (2008-10) and Ridding (2009-09).

• Lidiya is th sweetest girl ever ... she has a wonderful smile.

• New video: Lidiya A - Pampas (Met-Art). 07.07.2010, by Fenix. Cover: http://i8.fastpic.ru/big/2010/0708/bc/65ce6fcf9f7523e054aaa37627dc05bc.jpg (although I'm not sure if it's the original cover, I mean, untouched file).

• On and yes, one more thing. snip is her real name indeed, but she's Ukranian and the "original transcription" of her name is snip (snip is a transliteration). Might be, it can be added into the names?

• Hi Fynjy - We're finding out if we can use the name you sent. Thanks, (:R

• Hi Fynjy - after long discussion we decided not to use her real Cyrillic name. We have to protect the models and her real name isn't known on the web. Thanks, (:R

• "and her real name isn't known on the web" - well, actually it's written right up there in Latin letters and it's quite known on the web (besides nude modelling, she's a not-very-unknown fashion model, she never hid her real name etc). But no problem, I understand your concern and why is that so. :)

• Fynjy: as you will have noticed we've also removed her name in latin characters. We use 2 rules of thumb about real names: -1- can we find a model page (at an agency or so) in the model's real name where she states her activity as a nude model -2- alternatively, is her real name so widely known anyway that there is no privacy to protect. Lidiya fails both tests. Her real name (in cyrillic) scores about 2 pages' worth of google hits, including some model cards, but none that clearly link her with nude modeling - unless you can supply one... ? We welcome your further contributions.

• I have a question, why can't i see all pictures of Lidiya, and where or how can i see the wonderful videos of this beautyful girl???

P.s. google my name!!!^^

• Dante_McLuz - There is nothing hidden here (:R

• @ Russel thanks for the fast answer, but where can i see the video?

greetings to Lidiya

• Dante_McLuz - What video? The only video Lidiya has appeared in as far as I'm aware is with MET. Unless you know different? (:R

• Dante_McLuz, maybe you mean "see the video" - the videofile itself? It's a catalog site, with only the covers of sets/videos. :)

MetMonk, Russell - I understand now, sorry for inconvenience.