Ashanti A / ICGID: AX-82YW / #832

1235»

Comments

• It's not a TATTOO, but Ashanti has a mole on her ribs beside her right breast.

• As I write, Ashanti A and Lola A are both ranked #113.
    These "model rankings" are bogus and/or misleading. I've been on MetArt's case for years about it.
    The result?
    The horse race doubles down! :-)) ☹

• in metmodels set 2006-06-16 "art deco", image #20, there's milk dripping from her right nipple on to her stockings. yummy. maybe the pregnancy was the reason for her unevenly sized breasts.

• edited July 2018

Virgin-Films.com redirects to teenmegaworld.net. The August 2, 2009 Internet Archive Wayback Machine capture is the last capture prior to it redirecting there; the first redirect capture is on August 25, 2009, which redirects to the August 15, 2009 capture for teenmegaworld.net. It had been a long time since any changes had been made to their public display page. Without knowing what name she was using, it's hard to tell if her stuff is there now, or if they just obtained the URL without the content. If the content didn't transfer, it's a total loss, as you couldn't access anything without signing in; teenmegaworld.net looks to be pretty good for getting a basic amount of information on their models; it's changed a lot from what it was like in 2009!

18ager.com appears to have gone under near the end of 2012, based upon what the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine has recorded. Since it was one of those sites where you can't access a thing without signing in, it's a total loss.

• edited September 2020

It seems my nickname is wrong (appears as 'mataramasu') in the "Page credits" section. I saw it after fukken 10 years :D