Sky / ICGID: SX-009G / #17759

Here you can discuss Sky, ICGID: SX-009G

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• The current gallery link is not correct. Here is the correct link: http://galleries.thelifeerotic.com/pic_galleries/Sky_shapes/Sky_shapes.html

• Isn't she beautiful! She is breathtakingly beautiful and intensely erotic. I love her oiled buttocks.

• I cannot stop admiring her lovely, lovely buttocks. Her buttocks look magnificently oiled. Superb. She has a wonderful figure.

• She is unbearably beautiful. Without a doubt, she is truly one of the most beautiful girls that I have ever seen. She has a wonderful figure, and her buttocks are amazing. The cover photograph is stunning too.

• I still think that this girl is unbearably lovely. Her oiled body is intensely erotic and totally irresistible. She has a lovely figure and wonderful buttocks. Superb. Truly superb.

• She has tremendously wonderful, wonderful buttocks.

• Yes, I posted the previous comments, and I still love her wonderful body and her magnificent and superbly oiled buttocks. Marvellous, truly marvellous.

• I wonder who oiled her body for these photos? I would have loved to have had that job, although I would have spent the entire day oiling her lovely buttocks, and I really mean that I could quite literally spent the entire day oiling her lovely, lovely buttocks!

• By the way, the sentence below should read " I could quite literally spend the entire day oiling her lovely, lovely buttocks". Instead it says " spent ".

Of course, this statement is completely true. I really could spend literally the entire day oiling her lovely, lovely buttocks!

She does look magnificent.

• Gallery link is incorrect in SC Covers Tab :-(

• Gallery link is incorrect in SC Covers Tab :-(

• The buttocks from Heaven.

Sweet, firm, oiled buttocks. Heaven.

• Those buttocks...ohhhhhhh....those buttocks!

Who would not be truly awed by the power and beauty of

her lovely buttocks?

Can one ever have enough of her buttocks? No, definetly not.

Her buttocks are incredible.

Her buttocks are truly incredible.

Her buttocks are beautiful.

Her buttocks are truly beautiful.

Her buttocks are magnificent.

Her buttocks are truly magnificent.

• She's not ob TLE anymore. I've seen her on another site but I can't remember where. If anyone knows the other site please post a link.