Gella A / ICGID: GA-88LX / #18083

Here you can discuss Gella A, ICGID: GA-88LX

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Same model:

JORDAN B PRESENTING JORDAN: 12.09.2010 By Met-Art

This time with new breasts

• Gella A and Jordan B NOT the same girl !

• Medusa - I made a close comparison of the two models and was uncertain myself. The only definite observation was neither had any defining body marks!

I'm hoping further investigation will settle the matter. Anyone else? (:R

• "Sorry" Medusa, but she is the same: check her nip on both Sets - very uniquiq (selten)

I check long time all pics, + the same

Good example: GELLA A PRESENTING GELLA by ANTONIO MENDES

ATM_6 80, 116 etc

• PS: @ Medusa

But I know, why you mean she is not same Model -

She have now fake boobs...

Set:

JORDAN B PRESENTING JORDAN by LEONARDO

• Just look at this:

The nails, lips,eyebrows,black curly hair,body type (no hips) and...same pussy lips

The big difference are the breast and the strong makeup.

Met-Art is doing this with many other models, two names just because of the boob operation?

• I am not (yet) really convinced as well. What also makes me doubt are the photographers. Leonardo (=Alex Voronin) and Antonio Mendes are usually working with girls from different countries. (A.M. outside Europe). I am at a 50/50 stage. I'll wait until someones tips the balance....

• I'm perhaps torturing the evidence and there are hardly any moles to test, but as per usual, look carefully and you'll spot a few. And they match. All the ones that I have highlighted can be seen on multiple photos, so they are not artefacts of a single image. Add to this the points made by other people (e.g. compare areolae) and at least for me, case closed... As to funky's point about the photographers, Antonio Mendes may sound like a Brazilian name but Met describes every one of his models (there's only 4 of them), including Gella, as Ukrainian. Most likely it's an alias for a Ukrainian photographer.

• Excellent work as always MetMonk. Thanks, (:R

• She has a chipped tooth, or one that is ill-formed... unique anyway, it's her right incisor. I'd suggest the following photos:

ATM_6_0030, ATM_6_0040, ATM_6_0051, ATM_6_0089

Mendes goes to the trouble of fixing this in a number of photos, here's a good example: ATM_6_0049

In the Leonardo set her mouth is rarely open enough to see much of her teeth, but these photos when viewed full size show it quite clearly - LND_151_0034, LND_151_0069

• She must have had a boob job done then...as here is a Jordan B gallery on MA...

http://hosted.met-art.com/Trial_met-art_LND_151_982/?pa=1978068

• She is also Emma on Zemani. Same measurements but with straight hair

• Good merge MG (:R

• Added Jordan B @ EB, as serial ob MetModels.

http://www.eroticbeauty.com/model/jordan-b/