ALINA A

Eyecolor: GREEN

Haircolor: BLOND

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 56 kg

Breast Size: Small

Measurements: 86/63/90

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: I love to travel. My dream is a trip to Italy. I love discos and modern dancing music. Paolo Coelho is my favourite writer. My future profession is manager of tourist and hotel business.

• I don't believe Alina from MetArchives is the same. Does not "look" very similar. Mole test negative.

• She is "Zara" in TeenDreams, she has 15 photo sets and 3 videos there.

• Official site: www.trixypotter.com

• This is not libby from nubiles

http://nubiles.net/libby.html

• She was libby from nubiles, a few years ago, however this is not the case anymore as the previous comment mentioned. Some outdated sites might still refer to her as libby (http://www.lilbabes.com/sites/nubiles/libby.html), so it might be good to list that as a disused aka.

• She is also Anya at David Nudes.

www.thenude.eu/Anya_15323.htm

Art Nude Models identifies her as the same girl

www.artnudemodels.com/models/Alina_A.html

• Nikki at ShowBeauty.

• Added Alina D @ EroticBeauty, moles confirmed.

• Alina A

Born: 1988

Age first shot: 18

Eye colour: Green

Hair colour: Blonde

Height: 180 cm (5’11)

Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)

Breast Size: Small (real)

Measurements: 86/63/90 (34B/25/35)

Start: 02-02-2007

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Met Art Bio:

I love to travel. My dream is a trip to Italy. I love discos and modern dancing music. Paolo Coelho is my favourite writer. My future profession is manager of tourist and hotel business.

Artnudemodels bio:

"Hello! I'm a generally shy person, but I do like to go walking and dancing with close friends. Modelling for David Nudes has been a really fun and liberating experience. Explore the site to learn more about me“

During casting sessions Anya was a very outgoing person. When it came time to the on-camera interview and the photo shoot, she seemed to dive into her own shell. David used every photographer's trick to bring out her personality and, as you can see, Anya did warm up to the camera!!

As Anya said herself, "Everything is in the eyes!" This 19 year old's piercing gaze is mesmerizing. When asked about nude modelling, Anya says that for her it is the same as modelling in clothes. As bias observers, we must say that she looks her best in her birthday suit.

Anya is studying to be a hotel manager and some day she would love to visit Italy. Go

• You forgot her @ Real 8 Teens ... (aka Ophelia)

• All 'trixypotter' sets have been sold to STB, they have changed her name to IVETA, and all the 79 sets are available there:

• Probably born in 1988