Mirelle A / ICGID: MA-90SD / #18557

Here you can discuss Mirelle A, ICGID: MA-90SD

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• She's fantastic! Not of this world! Absolutelly stunning!

• Very beautiful, sexy and erotic. Hope to see more of this lovely nude model. :)

• Beautiful? Fantastic? Sorry guys, but she is more of this. This babe is the Madrenature, she is the perfection on the earth. I never seed before a girl with a smile more better of this. Thanks Mirelle A. for exsist, I love you !!!

• I agree Mirelle is just fantastic! The most beautiful smile on earth and she allows us to adore all this! I think she is extreemly sexy and hope to see much more to her!

• Long time no coming around...

She looks very lovely and has a cuty face. Sh has a new set at Met-Art "Bright" x76 photos.

Also, its good to see the top list changed a bit.

• Fucking beautiful want to see her shaved

• Horror! Shaved @ MET today.

• Mirelle is darling. She has beautiful eyes, a tempting smile and intriguing face. Her body reminds me that it's possible for a woman to be voluptuous. She's far from fat, but has enough weight that her ribs rarely show in photos. Most of the top models in the last year are too skinny to look healthy. They make me think, "Give that woman a cheeseburger with extra fries!" Mirelle makes me think of cuddling ... and then??

• Mirelle is so beautiful that even hurts. A woman can combine the beauty of the delicate, his eye is the most expressive I've seen in a while. I adore Mirelle

• A lot of true things have been said about this charming young person. I would like to add that her hair are magnificent. They would have inspired Charles Baudelaire.

But I wonder, why only 300 fake votes the first day? Why not 1,000?

• it's rather difficult to argue with hackers and it seems Mirelle A is destined for the top spot this month. A bit of a set-back, I'm afraid, after the stream of uncontested beauties during the past months. Hackers you can still redeem yourselves by crowning Leila A, and it will be to your benefit of recognizing Beauty...

• Blue Parrot, opinions differ as to beauty. To me Mirelle is worthy of being included at the very top of the list. She has beautiful eyes that don't show up well in her cover shots. I happen to be turned off by excessive skinniness and she has the healthiest weight for her height of any of the models now in the top ten. As to who will finish first this month, only time will tell. To me it looks like the powers that be (hackers or whatever the sum of forces is) prefer Angela D. Mirelle and Angela are the two models in the top ten who seem to be least skinny. I appreciate Leila, Iveta, Kira and others - but I would NOT cry into my beer if Mirelle and Angela would finish in the top two in either order.

• Also on RylskyArt.com as Mirelle.

• First video today, titled "Krios" on MET.