Marina M / ICGID: MM-00NH / #1946

Here you can discuss Marina M, ICGID: MM-00NH

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• real name Marina Troshina

• where is this beautiful girl from?

• Where is this beautiful girl from?

• Marina has been a beauty pageant winner (a number of times), has done fashion modeling, and has also been a cover model............she is an incredible woman. I think she is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She is gorgeous.

• I first saw a photo of Marina about 3 or 4 years ago....it was a photo of Marina's face and smile. I thought, my god, she is gorgeous........I searched for more photos of her and was fortunate to find more of her work (some fashion/runway modeling, print work, etc.). I do believe that Marina is as physically perfect as a woman can be......as I stated before she has beautiful eyes and an unbelievable smile. She takes care of herself quite well as her fantastic body proves. I hope that Marina continues to model for a long, long, time........my thanks go out to Marina for allowing me to see her beauty.......she is by far my favourite.......she is perfection.

• When a friend sent me a picture of an MPV set, I realised that she was also Andrea at Teen Charms. It's possible that MPV has taken over their sets as well as TSM's

• I would like to see is more of her "professional work" (her fashion/print/commercial photos and portfolios) that she has done with model agencies from around Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
    I've been able to find a little of her work.....but I'd really like to see much more if possible.......I just think she is an incredibly beautiful women.
    To my eyes Marina is flawless from head to toe........Alan Anar and Max Stan have done a great job for Body in Mind and Met Art in capturing Marina's dazzling, brilliant, exceptional beauty.
    Marina is a 10..... she is total "perfection"......my idea of the "ultimate" woman.
    Thank you Marina for allowing me to see your beauty..... I hope to see more photos of you for many years to come.

• I have found a little info........it seems that Marina is appearing in the movie The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. While I'm not positive, I hope the info I have found turns out to be true. Good luck to you Marina with your modeling career and now possibly as an actress..........I think you are an incredibly beautiful, gorgeous, exceptional woman.

• The info I found was true.......Marina does in fact appear in the movie The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Marina is the beautiful brunette at Imhotep's who asks Alex O'Connell (Luke Ford) if he'd like to buy her a drink. Although Marina has just one line.....look at her facial expressions......she performs it with style and poise (and she is absolutely gougeous). Marina I wish you the best of luck with your acting/modeling careers.....I hope to see much more from you for a long, long time. You are an incredible woman.

• I only wish I could find more of Marina's work. I know Marina has done quite a bit of modeling for a few agencies from the Ukraine.........I've been able to find a some of her work (I've seen photos of Marina modeling jewelry, clothing, sports wear, swim wear, etc.)......She has had quite a successful modeling career........so I'm sure there is much more out there to see. I do believe that Marina has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.........physically, everything about Marina from head to toe is flawless to me. Obviously there are many attractive women in this world, but I have never seen anyone with a smile that compares with Marina's. To my eyes Marina is one of very few women who I can define as "perfection". From the first photo I ever saw of Marina I have only wanted to see more........she is a gorgeous woman..........a 10+++. Marina I hope you have much success in everything you do........I can only hope to see more of you for many, many, years to come.

• She has 2 sets at Pretty Nudes, but the numbering on them suggests they may be 2005 and the covers here don't start until 2006.

I don't have covers for the sets so possibly the site weren't doing covers back then.

• Thank you Davey........I had not seen those photos of Marina.......I appreciate the info (link). I love her smile......she's a beautiful woman.

• Kpaca.........Marina, you are flawless kpaca. Rozkishnyy......... Doskonalist!!!

• if she is the one playing in the Mummy movie, her name is listed in the credits as "Stella Maryna Troshyna".

• I wouldn't give her name without her permission........ If someone put 2 & 2 together after watching Mummy 3 they could do a search and find Marina has done quite a a lot of professional modeling.

Some women have done nude/glamour modeling as a means to make a living because they are from economically poor countries. Also nudity is looked at very differently throughout the world and considered "art" in many cultures. When tastefully done.....as I believe all of Marina's work is......I look at a beautiful woman as the "perfect" art (and to me Marina is perfection).

I don't want to invaid anyone's privacy by "dropping" a name.