Olya / ICGID: OX-00ZN / #2266

Here you can discuss Olya, ICGID: OX-00ZN

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• 3 girls in the covers listed under this one name:

Olya from Metmodels (red hair)

Olya from Metmodels (blonde hair)

Olya from MetGirls (brown hair)

• Sorry, I can't understand what you mean.

Insisting all same person?

• Jackass, are you saying we have 3 different girls on Olya's model page? One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that all 8 covers are the same model. I still have the original MetGirls set, as well as the MetModels set.

The way MetGirls worked, they took a single set, such as "Solo Let of Perfection" in this instance (138 photos), and cut it up in pieces of 20 photos or so, which they released over a period of several months, each time with a new cover. That's why there are 7 covers for the same set. As to the MetModels "Immortal" set, that was simply a reissue of the earlier MG set. Exact same photos, all 138 at once.

• wabisabi,

problem looks solved. it was the random metmodels set of two girls (labeled "Olya & Olya") that didn't belong. I agree that all the covers on her page are definitely the same girl. I don't know what happened to the other random cover, but it's gone now (I'm guessing you took care of it). Where is that other Metmodels set appearing ("Olya & Olya")? Those two "Olya"'s should have their own pages.

• So are you saying that the MM Olya & Olya entwined cover used to be on this Olya's model page? Those two Olyas, who remain unidentifed, are indeed different from this Olya. I don't konw that one of my fellow site admins recently made a change to this Olya's page - we should normally have a record of such a change - but thanks for getting it right if we had it wrong...

• I removed "Entwinded" cover from her. But it's not by hair color difference. I've checked the set, and models looked different with face and body.