Lena V / ICGID: LV-000D / #23677

Here you can discuss Lena V, ICGID: LV-000D

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• new set at Femjoy "Nothing Feels the Same"

• new set at Femjoy "Follow me"

• And again, absolutely ridiculous voting. Although she is very pretty, this nonsense must be stopped.

• HEH313 - Yep, ridiculous. I thought we had this covered with the membership. We're looking into it :( (:R

• Russell - may be just mask time stamp value (xor and so on) in "vote link" by temporary session id value or use any other value based on time and session id...

• Russell - .. or simply use temporary symlinks for voting.

• Hi Russell,

You thought you had this covered with the membership!

Today?

It's not the case. We don't even need to log in in order to vote.

And the vote must be linked to the member account, not the IP address.

Today, it's still possible to vote more than once with multiple IP.

That said, I swear I'm not responsible for her presence in the top 10.

• Honestly, I think the voting should be eliminated. Just have a random selection of ten different girls every day. That said, Lena V is a deserving choice for number one, and is a lot better than some of the other models in the top ten (Kocsis Orsi, Natalia A, Sabrina D, Anne P, Kristina, Katka A)

• Too ordinary. Honestly, I don't think she deserve the place. Monika from MPL never make the top 10 but she really extraordinary. then again, I guess one's opinion differs.

• are you kidding me????!!!! she does not deserve to be on the 1st spot(no offence!) . I strongly believe that this current voting proccess needs lots of fixing otherwise extreme and pathethic "hardcore" models like CJ would "suddenly" pop into the top spot,whereas "divas" like lorena g or alisa g are not even included in the list!!!

I hope the queen of all models, Indiana a, gets the nude of the month title again!

• Hace años que no me interesa para nada esta ridícula lista de votaciones. Pero este caso es el descaro total, ni el Hacker que ponía a CJ o a Pepper llegaba a estos extremos.

• Ja, ja, ja, ja... Me equivoqué, creí haber visto "12310" votos, pero son "1231"... Está en los parametros del fan de CJ y Pepper...

• Ah, ah... A ridiculous number of fake accounts were created to support the idea that she's popular.

• Lena W @ TLE added 4th October