Katy / ICGID: KX-00XY / #26098

Here you can discuss Katy, ICGID: KX-00XY

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Added Valensia N @ Femjoy. FJ 1st set and SB 2013-03-27 would be sharing same photo taking location.

• I don't think they are the same. Katy's age, as stated on her ShowyBeauty model card, is 19. Adel A was born in 1982. Also, I notice differences in the shapes and sizes of breasts and areolae. An the mole test is negative.

• Her breasts - obviously plastic surgery, but similar forms, moles - cosmetics, beauty treatments, photoshop, and appear and disappear in a natural way, for example from the sun. Old sets often published through the years. Generally very similar, also strange that the model does not intersect on these sites.

• I'm sorry but I remain unconvinced. Similar? Yes I can see that too. Although perhaps not "very similar" IMHO. Anyway, we always look for other things beyond somebody's opinion that two models are "similar" before we declare them to be one and the same. In the case of Katy and Adel A, I can only find negatives: different age (19 vs 32), different nationality (Ukrainian vs Russian), no matching moles, different shapes & sizes of breasts/areolae. True, I have no hard facts. I'm pretty sure of Adel A's nationality and date of birth (from social networking sources), but I know nothing about Katy except what SB's model card tells us. SB's model info is generally reliable, but perhaps it could be wrong this time? Moles? True, sometimes a meaningful mole test is impossible because nearly all the moles have been airbrushed. But if you have enough source material, you'll often find a few photos with "enough" moles that you expect at least some to match. It's a bit subjective (how many is "enough"?) and it can't prove a negative, but it's an indication... Cosmetic surgery? Could Katy be a pre-surgery version of Adel whose photos were only published 6 years later? The surgery would have changed not only shape and size of her breasts, but also of her areolae.

None of this is impossible, but in my view it takes a bit too much special pleading to explain away all the negatives.

• Probably 1993, 165cm