Michaela Knight / ICGID: MK-00OW / #3932

Here you can discuss Michaela Knight, ICGID: MK-00OW

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Michaela Knight is sexy and gorgeous. With her lovely face, alluring eyes and enticing smile, she'll find plenty of success in nude modeling. Her bod is perfect. I drool when ogle her boobs, apple-shaped ass and shapely gams. Her curves are all in the right places, and showing nice proportions. On a scale of 1 to 10, she's a 12. Michaela is gonna go a long way in the nude modeling biz! I'm a new fan of her's. :-)

• Where the hell is Michaela Knight???!!! Why hasn't she appeared in any female websites posing nude? Isn't she still working as a nude model? Michaela is too gorgeous to stop posing nude. I haven't seen her since 2007. I hope she hasn't retired.

MICHAELA KNIGHT, PLEASE COME BACK TO NUDE MODELING. YOU'RE TOO BEAUTIFUL TO RETIRE!!!

• Michaela Knight is one of the most gorgeous nude babes I've ever laid eyes on. She is astonishingly beautiful.

• Michaela Knight is down-right gorgeous. And she is blessed with a shapely body that is beautifully proportioned. With that lovely face and luscious bod, Michaela is a vision of beauty. I adore her.

• I think she is the same girl like "Michaela C" at ddf and Michaela at vivthomas. According to ddf her BD is Nov 1st 1983.

• Not sure - anyone else? (:R