Links to her model pages:

Comments

• aka

karli @ newnudecity

karlie @ teendreams

http://tour.teendreams.com/cms/model/view/i=4556

• aka karlie ATK 2004 by BMB, 2005 by Alisha S

Tattoos:

back - neck (cover -> Craving) , left foot (ATK kar042BMB_093174003)

And she is a past ATK + FTV Superstar.

Must be double in the Index too (search)

• Piercings: Navel (kar042MAR_109969082 2005 by Marco P.)

Tattoo: Foot is a Star with stripes (kar042MAR_109969077 2005 by Marco P.)

PS: And I "think" the 2.nd aka is Carli (ATK) Foot Fetish Model and @ other Sites

• aka

karlie montana @ inthecrack

• Duplicate DD cover

• Karlie @ riotgirls

Karlie @ virtualholdings

• She's done a total of 3 scenes/photoshoots for JoyMii.com:

1) "Brunette ambition": video dated 2010-12-05, pics dated 2010-12-03

2) "Up Front": video dated 2011-03-30, pics dated 2011-03-29

3) "Together", with riley: video dated 2011-01-23, pics dated 2011-01-21

• Why the links I give are not displayed? If this continues I drop. I have no time to lose with this kind of attitude.

Pourquoi les liens que je donne ne sont pas affiche ? Si cela continue je laisse tomber. J'ai pas de temps à perdre avec ce genre d'attitude.

Disappointed - Déçu :(

• mediavitame - I cannot accept links to copyrighted content - I have messaged you before. (:R

• I meant the link for the storage site with screenshot of Karlie Montana in action. This is just one link and not the possession or distribution of images on any media ... Strange your accuracy! Thank you anyway for your answer ...

Je parlais du lien du site de stockage avec des captures d'écran de Karlie Montana en action. Ce n'est qu'un lien et non la possession ni la diffusion des images sur un quelconque media ... Etrange ta précision !!! Merci tout de même pour ta réponse ...

• Dommage que je ne maitrise pas mieux l'anglais. Les règles gérants les commentaires reste floux même avec un traducteur. Sachant que c'est sur ".fr", un petit effort serait sympathique sur ce point ...

Too bad I did not master English better. The rules manager comments Floux remains even with a translator. Since you're on ".fr", a little effort would be nice on this ...

Un ancien habitué de l'ancienne version ...

Merci/Thank's :)

• mediavitame - sorry if I misunderstood your comments - I know how hard it is to write a comment, especially if English is not first language.

I will try harder in future.

If the French/English translation is not correct, I can give you access so that you can correct it. (:R

• Ok Russell! It is true that language is a real barrier ... Thank you. A former user of the old version. ;)