Manjula / ICGID: MX-00XW / #4185

Here you can discuss Manjula, ICGID: MX-00XW

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• She has the purest beauty everywhere especially in the lower portion of her body. Her Pubic area and butt a joy to watch. It's bad that ther are no videos of manjula. Would like to see if she can do some double exposures. I could pair with her.

• Looking at the new site of Femjoy, it says thath she comes from Brasil. Just take a look.

"Model" panel and put "Latina" as filter and she comes out. You can see "Country" "BR" (Brasil) thats wath Femjoy says, but Im not sure of thath, I can't reach to find other pics sites of this beautiful model !!!

• Truth is we don't know what country she's from. My guess (based on photographer) would be she's Ukrainian, albeit an exotic tinge - but that's not unusual around there...

Femjoy's model index is the last place you should look if you want to know where a model is from. You might try this little exercise: take a dozen models known to be Russian or Ukrainian and see what Femjoy's model index calls them. Score: wrong perhaps 8 times out of 10.

• Yes, I know, and you're absolutely right. The fact is that I can not find more of this beautiful model, is the only site that carried the nationality was Femjoy, but I totally agree with you about the falsity of the site Femjoy, for example, just look Satin (Satin Bloom), we all know that she is from Czech Republich, but the Femjoy says she is Brazilian (Wrong).

Thank you for everything and hope to find more Manjula