Alisa Bri / ICGID: AB-00OYN / #40919

Here you can discuss Alisa Bri, ICGID: AB-00OYN

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Ok so, her birth year is listed as 1990. The only set that she appears in is from 2017. That would make her 27 years old in the pictures shown in that set. Now I'm not too good with guessing people's age but she looks a lot younger than a lot of other "older" (I say older because lots of these nude models are 19-22 usually)girls that do shoots at say, ages 25-30. I'm wondering if anyone else agrees with me or thinks that the set may be an older unreleased set for the other model, and this model happened to have ever been released and it was her first set with Milena. Milena should also be around age 26 in that set and also happens to look younger. The only reason I'm so skeptical is because the photography agencies tend to sometimes release old works and copyright them with the current year instead of when they were shot, which throws off about how old you can guess a model is when she appears in them. All too often I see these Gorgeous models that look 18-21 (because they are) and then see that the set came out in say 2014, model born in 1984.. and you have to wonder how this 30 year old chick still looks "19", because it was actually shot in 2003 and rerelease or released late found in the archives by someone looking to make money on "new content". I don't know, I could be totally delusional or absolutely correct about this particular set.

• She is also a Kalinka on ShowBeauty site...

• good merge - thanks (:R