Stefan Soell / #2

Comments

• Every individual is unique, and so is each photographer. Stefan Soell surely is. I can't think of another nudes photographer who has contributed so large a part of the highest quality work at a site which draws from many photographers. Remove Soell's shoots from Femjoy and the site's quality level would be noticeably lower.

Almost all his work available on the Internet was first published at Femjoy. He has occasionally sold to one or the other of the two small but very high quality sites, BodyInMind and Domai.

Soell is among the best photographers at placing a shoot in natural surroundings. If he were not a nudes photographer he might be a fine landscape one.

Almost all European nudes photographers now frequently use models from the countries formerly in the Soviet Union, particularly Russia and Ukraine. Soell does not. He has occasionally used a Ukrainian model, but no Russians that I know of. He has used American models more often than Ukrainians. About three quarters of his models come from either the Czech Republic or Germany. It's not unusual to use Czech models, but he uses German ones more often than any of the other leading nudes photographers I can think of.

Several of his regular models have been girls who chose to stay with him exclusively or most of the time. That's not necessarily unusual. To my tastes what is unusual is how lovely his "near exclusive top five" are. I can't think of any other photographer who has had five models who strongly prefer him and are as lovely as Soell's regulars Sabrina, Kinga, Corinna, Susann and Ashley. I don't know Sabrina's nationality (she's a brunette, not Sabrina D). The other four are all gorgeous Germans. Mabelle first appeared at MC-NUDES, apparently not with Soell photographing her. A few years ago he began working with her and she began showing more beauty at Femjoy. She's another very lovely German.

Stefan Soell may not be the finest nudes photographer around. I don't know who is. He IS a serious contender for that position ... as are others.

• Several covers for MPL show up here erroneously attributed to Soell. Also wrong when using 'Advanced Search -> Cover Search'. Weird thing is, the photographer attribution is correct on the model pages.

• can you give me an example model page and MPL cover? (:R

• Glad to be german. Most of the photos in the natural landscape are truly another level. :)

• This photographer appears to have two profiles, the other is under the surname of Soll
    www.thenude.com/pts_Stefan%20Soll_1228.htm#bio
    I have information that can be used to update his profile but see no way to update this.

• I have info to update this profile - how do I do this as I see so option to be able to.

• @MeacaWiwre said:
    I have info to update this profile - how do I do this as I see so option to be able to.

Hi. Post the info here and and we will add it to the profile.Thanks.