Depp / #71

Here you can discuss Depp,

Comments

• Hi there, I can not say with absolute certainty, but almost every model photographed by Depp have been also photographed by Rustam Koblev, with Julia Q having one FEMJOY set & the rest exclusively by Koblev. However, Marina E has sets only by Depp or Randy Saleen, while the only other model photographed by Saleen is Sunny A, whose other set was by Koblev. My opinion is that Rustam Koblev used the name Depp briefly at FEMJOY and the name Randy Saleen at METART for only 6 months. What do you think?

• Hi Drambuie, thanks for your interesting observation.

Can I get back to you in a couple of days. Need time to investigate but I'm also adding all last months covers and galleries.

Cheers, (:R

• Looks entirely convincing to me. In fact, Femjoy didn't "briefly" use the name Depp. All of the Rustam Koblev sets are prior to April 2006 and all the Depp sets are after that date. If indeed they are one and the same, what Femjoy did is just a plain renaming job.

The weakness of the case is the paucity of data. Only 14 sets by Depp. Only 3 unequivocal single-photographer models (Julia U, Jula Q, Uma). We'll record it as "a strong probability" until we get more data.

• agree, it seems are all the same photographer. I've talked in ICQ as Rustam Koblev before he use the name Deep. Since 2007 I have not seen online. I love Julia Q, but since 2008 he does not shoot more this model. (Has anyone ever seen a current picture of this girl?)
    The Rustam Koblev also has more work done, whether as Deep or Deppo.