Diana D / ICGID: DD-89HR / #7280

Here you can discuss Diana D, ICGID: DD-89HR

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• The video set "Sweetness" is in double on this page.

New video set "Sweetness II" (4 Jan 2009).

Infos and cover here :

http://www.pretty4ever.com/issue-04-jan-2009-presenting-diana-in-hd-1080-movie-sweetness-ii.html

• nice very nice... you show your body very well... beautiful...

• She is so sweet, I'm in love with her, she is the girl of my dreams! Her body and her beautiful smile is what I like more.

• oh Superman visit thenude.eu ;)

• best girl ever.

• She's Uliana S on Just-Nude.

• she is seaxist gl i have ever seen her beauti is ultimate

• will we ever see this beautiful girl in another photoshoot?

• beautiful girl with a sexy outie bellybutton

• I presume that by now she's virtually retired... all her sets were shooted between July and August 2007 (judging from the internal details of the pics in some of the sets) and her last work (the Sweetness II video) was released on 4 January 2009.

It's really a shame cos in my opinion she's one of the best nude model around, she has a very enchanting beauty, 'Goddess' is the only one word comes to my mind, she has a very beautiful face and a very proportioned body, blue-grey eyes and auburn hair, every aspect of her is beautiful! including her well shaped hands and feet... :D (maybe she's slightly too thin but she's absolutely gorgeous anyway), she has a particular charm and some sort of 'aristocratic' class, and I have to say she seems to possess also a calm and sweet temperament.

It may sound strange to say but I must admit she's one of the few models for which I can say to have a real fondness... she's one of the girls of my dreams. :) ;P

• This is her JustTeenSite profile page, it should be added:

http://www.justteensite.com/model/602/Naked-Girls-Nina

Cheers! ;) :)

• @Franzwolf

I agree with you that Diana is especially beautiful and have "something" that she doesn't get boring. It's a pity she stopped modeling. I came on her page from time to time with hope she started modelling again.

Do you know any other girls like Diana? Imho such special, girl is Kendra from MPL (or Olivia), alas inactive too

• Hi Zebo!

It's good to meet another Diana's fan.

No, I never found someone that resembles her very closely, about physical appearance I mean, no one who could be considered some sort of her "double" at least, she's pretty unique, and about that "something" more, I found it in a few models but I'm not completely sure if it is exactly at her level, she has a very particular charm that shines through the pictures.

Anyway there are some models that have a very shapely and harmonic body like her (and there is to say many russian girls practise classical ballet and rhythmic gymnastics since a young age and the results are evident... :D ;P many models have the bodies of one who did dance as a sport, moreover also some poses in the pictures are a clear proof of that, Diana for example you can see a mile away she's a dancer) and own natural femininity, sensuality, charm, gracefulness and sometimes some sort of childish prettiness, well in my opinion these models are: Ilze A (Met-Art), Bogdana B (Met-Art) - wonderful brunettes and both active recently - Lana a wonderful blonde model from MPLStudios; the immortal Elle B (Met-Art) and some other.

Cheers! ;) :)