Amy Shine / ICGID: AX-84GK / #7603

Here you can discuss Amy Shine, ICGID: AX-84GK

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• my favourite all time woman!

• AKA: Alice Angel, Malana, Shine

• In 2005, she posed for Defloration.com as Alice Angel.

• Something about Amy I find incredibly attractive. I would love to find out more about her. She really is a very beautiful woman. I wish her nothing but the best of luck in life.

• I wish it was easier to find more information on Amy. I have been able to find a few short videos of her and she has to be one of the sweetest woman in the business. She's both cute and funny with a great laugh and smile.

Amy if you are out there and listening the last information I could find states that you are back home in Hungary. I wish you the best of luck and if possible it would be nice to get an update on how your life is going. Thanks for all your work.

• I wish I could find more on this young woman.

Amy if you are out there and ever read this comment I would like to know what, and how, you are doing today. The last work of yours I have been able to find is with Xsex/Tutti Frutti Party. I've been able to find some info that you were in Italy a couple years ago, but I think you are now back home in Hungary???

The only work of yours I am not too fond of is that with Kshara. I like to better when you are smiling.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that life has been to you. You are a beautiful woman with a great big smile, pretty blue eyes, and a nice personality. Amy you are my favorite.

• Amy, ha valaha is olvasni ezt a megjegyzést, kérjük jelentkezzen be, vagy csatlakozzon ezen a honlapon, mert szeretném hallani, hogy hogyan csinálsz. Szeretem a mosolyod, és úgy tűnik, hogy egy nagyon kedves hölgy. Remélem az élet jól bánik veled.

Amy, if you ever read this comment please sign in or join this website because I'd like to hear how you are doing. I love your smile and you appear to be a very nice lady. I hope life is treating you well.

• I'm 99.9% sure the new cover from VIVTHOMAS is not the same Amy (not Amy Shine).

• I agree. She is brown eyed and differs with this Amy.

Divided Amie A @ VivThomas.

• Also did some hardcore BDSM for Kshara but see it's not listed among the sites.