LUBA D

Eyecolor: BROWN

Haircolor: BROWN

Height: 162 cm

Weight: 43 kg

Breast Size: Medium

Measurements: 89/59/88

Bio:

Luba is currently a student in Odessa. She likes to walk, she loves parties, dancing, and she's very sociable, and cheerful.

• If she was born in 1990 and started modeling in 2007, then she was 17 when she started. Is that correct?

• Actually, I just checked, and the Femjoy set (she did only 1) wads released June 19, 2006 -- making her possibly as young as 16 if she was really born in 1990.

• If there's only a year in the D.O.B. field, it usually means I've deducted her declared age on a MET Art Model Info sheet from the year the set was published. Even if the age is correct there could be as much as a year difference from the actual date.

Gives a guide to the current age of the model but is not gospel, although MET ages seem a bit less fictitious than on most sites.

• I had 1988 at one point.

• this is same girl as http://www.thenude.eu/Katerina_A_1866.htm

the 'eventide' and 'wild' sets have been doctored. pic 54 of the 'wild' set is not doctored, however. the 'eventide' set is thus merely academic, but if you like, see pic 63. nevermind the fact that she is wearing the exact same navel ring in the 'Modian' set and has the unmistakable face of an angel.

so, she started modeling as early as 2005, which i presume would push her dob back a year or 2 as well. 1988 sounds good to me.

• 1 you say she was born in 1990

2 you say she started modeling in 2007

3 you say her first set was released in July 2005

2 & 3 are totally inconsistent with one another

No matter when she was born in 1990, Jan 1 or Dec 31, on July 1st 2005 (Hellenia release date) she could not have been older than 15 years and 6 months!

If you want to believe that she was 18 or more when the Hellenia set was shot (June 30 2005 at the very latest), then she must have been born on or before June 30 1987.

:?:

• You're right phild, I've changed the DoB (:R

• And you need to change the started modelling year to 2005 - the release year of Hellenica

• Hey Russell,

I do NOT believe that Katerina A. and Luba D. are the same Model. Look at their faces closely and I think you will come to the same conclusion I did. They don't look the same.

I know on the Met-Art covers it just says Katerina, but to get to those Photosets you have to Click on Katerina A. in Met-Art's Model Index.

• Hi deadip, I've had a second look and agree. Katerina covers are now here: Katerina. Is the Hellenia cover correct? Thanks, (:R

• Hey Russell,

Looking at that cover I'd say no. Model names are Yuliya and Caterina, but I can't find that Cover on either of those Model's names.

Yuliya & Caterina

Posing for Chepurnoy

Dated:

01 July 2005

I went to July 2005 and that cover is NOT there, so I did a search with the Photographer's Name of Chepurnoy get 42 Covers, but still don't see that one. Did the Search again with cover Title "Hellenia" and Photographer Chepurnoy and got 0 results Zilch, Nada, Nothing, NOT Found

So, I have no idea where that Cover belongs.

• Hey not so fast... Are we sure that Katerina A is not Luba D? True, the resemblance is not obvious and at first, I tended to agree they must be different models. But let's repeat the exercise that eusair did before (see earlier comment). Look at the mole test below. Chepurnoy does not leave a lot of moles, but look carefully and in a few of the photos, you'll find some. And invariably, they match Pasha's Luba. Just looking at their faces, I still can't recognise Pasha's Luba and Chepurnoy's Katerina as the same model, but based on the mole test, I must conclude that it's the hair style that makes them look different. Bringing Femjoy's Luba into the equation, she appears to be "unimproved", with more than enough moles to leave no possible doubt that she must be Pasha's Luba D. And when I look at her face, I can see a strong resemblance with Chepurnoy's Katerina (same hair style). As to the "Hellenia" set (Yuliya & Caterina, "Hellenia" by Chepurnoy, Met-Art, 01JUL05), I have it in my private collection and Caterina is definitely Katerina A. / Luba D. I have brought the Katarina sets back here. Cignali's Katerina A, however, must be a different model. Can't see any resemblance, mole test negative. So I've left her as a separate model called Katarina A.

• I got some questions for ya MetMonk. Since I'm a Member of Met-Art, why can't I find that Hellenia Cover or the Photoset??? And why isn't there any Model there named Caterina in Met-Art's Model Index??? Even the Model Yuliya A. is NOT the same Model as on the Hellenia Cover.

BTW_I've been a Member of Met-Art, Met Models, and Errotica-Archives for several years now.