Polly B / ICGID: PB-87D0 / #8627

Here you can discuss Polly B, ICGID: PB-87D0

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Hi

POLLY B (Met-ART)

Living in Country: United States

Eyecolor: GREEN

Haircolor: BLOND (I many Photo-Sets Red)

Height: 172 cm

Weight: 52 kg

Breast Size: Medium

Measurements: 88/61/91

Bio:

Polly is a real estate agent. She also appears, as an actress in some TV series. She is very cheerful, hard working, and sociable. She was two times champion of gymnastics, and recently she purchased a very good camera, and plan to become a good photographer, hopefully for met-art.

She was born in Moscow in ordinary intelligent family (!!!)

She was a very vigorous girl, she was all over the places! She did everything on run. Polly was often compared to a tornado.

by RASDARK

PS: Sorry, in moment I can't post so much :(

• Update: New Set

ROSALIA (FEMJOY) NEVER ENOUGH

• OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Piercing: right Nostril

Polly-MEM-Closer

• I think she is the same ->

Polly_B_8627.htm

Same Face, Breast etc but in Blond ;)

• I much refer her with red hair, Thereare so may good looking blondes in all the publications BUT not that may really attractive red heads. She is really beautiful with red hair and stands out in a class of her own instead of one of many. (blondes)

The red hair gin "Whispered Words" was absloutely the best. Not the washed out orange in some of her others.

• as a photographer and while looking her in some angles, she really looks like hayley williams of paramore in her red hair photos...of course...polly is way more gorgeous.

• I just became a fan of hers, but I can't decide if I like her better as a blond, or red head. Decisions. Decisions.

• Even if you're not into snowboarding, have a look at http://www.makboard.ru/. Recognise the girl in the middle? This is her, she boasts on one of her model pages...

• Here are some pics of her for a beauty contest called Miss Runet 2009 that she took part in. Or even won? According to her DiModels page, she won in the category "nude". Can't find that confirmed anywhere, but she would definitely get my vote...

• she was also on clubseventeen and seventeenlive but I can´t find picture sets of her anymore. you guys do?

• her name is juicy on clubseventeen.

• Great looking model. I prefer her with Red/Carrot hair.