Eyecolor: GREEN
    Haircolor: BROWN
    Height: 166 cm
    Weight: 49 kg
    Breast Size: Small
    Measurements: 87/59/88

• Update:

Bio:
    Beside studying I am interested in sports. I like the mountain. But especially I am good at dancing.
    I like to spend my free time with my family or with my friends.
    If the weather is fine I like to spend my days off in the open.
    I am also fond of reading books.

• She appears to have some sort of tattoo down and to the right of her navel. I can't tell what it is. It may just be scar tissue from an incisision.

• I can't tell, I have no access to JTS (:R

• Another lovely girl, does sombody know were she comes from?

• its both. its an appendectomy scar with a tattoo over it. i've seen a lot of models with that scar lately. so many, in fact, that i just had to research it the other day. for various reasons, its a more common procedure in the countries many/most of these models are from; an emergency procedure that, without insurance, could leave someone in debt. hmm. just a theory.

• Arisha A and JTS's Irisha are one and the same. Mole test positive. In the Irisha set, you can spot traces of the tattoo in one or two photos.

• Oops - meant to say it's her Arisha incarnation that has only traces of the tattoo. It's clearly visible in the JTS set.

• I think she's appearing at the name of Carolina B on MetArt:

http://www.thenude.eu/Carolina_B_9321.htm

• Good merge Jack (:R

• I added tattoo information. It might be lost when merging models. The tattoo is visible at JTS gallery. And I added Carolina B @ MetModels. She is blonde, but seems wig.

• Added Irina R @ EroticBeauty.

• last seen 2014 :( please come back carolina b!