Nicolina A / ICGID: NA-87IZ / #11306

Here you can discuss Nicolina A, ICGID: NA-87IZ

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• NICOLINA A

Eyecolor: GREEN
    Haircolor: BLACK (but I think Brown Black is False)

Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 50 kg

Breast Size: Large
    Measurements: 92/60/88

Bio: I live in Bucarest (Romania). I am very good at sports, and especially at gymnastics. Now teach gymnastics to children. I like to drive my car really fast.
    My dream is to drive a racing car.
    I love winter sports and to go for a drive on a snowmobile, or to skate on ice. I often go to the theatres and I adore ballet.

• Both Gallery-Links are wrong (and lead to other Girls)

• Two sets of images of this model have been published by Domai under the name "Nicolina". (Surprise!) The earlier was in October of '08. Photographer is Pavel Egorow.

• Met-Art has "Nicolina A" listed in the drop-down list of models in their Advanced Search, but the search comes up blank. A display of all the covers by date shows that the 19 Dec 2008 releases did not include that model, and a search by the photographer also comes up without the cover display on this site.

Similarly, MetModels doesn't even have a "Nicolina" in the drop-down list, and the display of covers released in early November 2008 shoes nothing even resembling the cover picture displayed here.

It appears this model has simply vanished from both MetArt and MetModels.

• Photographers sometimes require that sites pull some or all of their products, for whatever reason. The photos remain the property of the photographer; their customers only license them -- in effect, renting them for some period of time. The model probably asked her photographer to pull them.

• What curious then is that Domai have just published another Nicolina set (Aug 30).