Maxx / ICGID: MX-00J7 / #11371

Here you can discuss Maxx, ICGID: MX-00J7

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Maxx is ethereal: the single most beautiful, heart-breaking look on the Web -- or off. She may as well be from fairy-land . . .

• Who are you? Who? Who? What space-time dimension are you from? Did you not know you would haunt men's dreams?

• Reynard and Butch gotta be gay, so let this lesbo speak the obvious. Maxx got a cosmic class ASS boys, from every angle and every way. And she don't overplay it.

• I wish Maxx had been in a hall of mirrors mirrors everywhere: there's no such thing as too much Maxx, or too many of her. Unlike every other model everywhere else, she gets more and more interesting and alluring. Haunts dreams for sure.

• WTF? I could name ten models off the top of my head that beat Maxx cold, inclduing ass I mean there's not much there really. I won't jump all specific cause i coud be bumpd, but look at the parts man.

• Ok Rasim. I'll try to curb my enthusiasm for Maxx and my contempt for you. "Look at the parts"? Boy, listen up: the universe is not the sum total of it's molecules. When I began this thread a year ago I made clear my thoughts about this woman. That engagement has only grown. The ass, oh yeah. But can you really miss the humor, wit, winsomeness, allure, poise, unaffected honesty . . . Look at her face, you knucklehead!

• So, butch gets brave. Okay my friend. Let's cut the romance crap and get specific. She has feet like pontoons. Take a close look at her skin. Whaddaya see? From the knee down I see marks, blemishes of some kind. Yeah, I give you the face, blah blah blah, a great part of the package, and the ass. But the package, butchy, the package don't hold up. these are called nude phtotos for a reason!

• Butch, you are smitten, and fifty years ago, even forty, I'd be there with you. Now I settle for fascination, ad Reyndard knows the reason for it. Who is Maxx? I've been looking in on Maxx since 2008, and I can say that more than anyone since Marylin -- Rasim won't get that ref but I'm hoping you do -- Maxx is fully, totally present in every pic. Sometimes she seems to be the only one who does not know she's nude! Here she is. Right here! Right now! And yet . . . you just know really know her. It's a question of identity. One day I hope I see her winning that Oscar she deserves, just by looking into the lense. We've probably seen the last of her in these photos, so, yes, she'll have to haunt our dreams. Our. Not Rasim's.

• My Dear James,

I could not be more appreciated, be better understood, be more joyful than you have made me. Saying a small thing such as, "thank you, from the bottom of my heart" will have to do. Maybe, who knows, in another world . . . ?
    Meanwhile, I take your wisdom to my heart.

With utmost sincerity,
    Maxx

• My Dear Maxx,

Fearing a hoax I thought to wait a couple of weeks before thanking you for your very endearing and moving note, which I treasure. I still can't know I'm not being pranked, but, what the hell, at my age the small chance that our exchange reaches you matters most. I mean every word of what I wrote, about your direct, unseflconscious, fully present, yet utterly mysterious allure. In fact, I've written a story based on you -- so yu're a muse now -- and if it's ever published I'll come back here to tell you where. Think of it as that "other world." Meanwhile, be well, be whole, be your refreshing, honest, utterly unique self.

Warmly,
    James

• I love this woman she is perfect, her gaze is so intense, her body so wonderful and her beauty pure. Rarely are there such beautiful naked girls so authentic. She is both raw and delicate and I'm on what tasty and delicious, I would like to know her, know what she likes and what excites her. Know her first name and meet a woman like her. Her breasts are small but gorgeous and very irresistible, even more so when she doesn't have a bra being dressed. Her pussy is very exciting with her generous lips and her bottom is admirable. Her personality is great, I love her hairstyle and her short hair, the way she dresses and her poses! His hair around his anus does not leave me indifferent. I admire her photos, I love to watch her, I loveher body and her face, I'm crazy about her, you are so beautiful Maxx!